TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SIGN BOARDS

herpony68

Does anybody have a car show sign board they really like? If yes, what company/website did you get it from? I am looking for a few and found some sites online, but was just seeing if anyone had one they really love. Does anyone have any experience with the retractable signs?

I have yet to find one as nice as the one's made by Team Shelby member here. These are also now being sold through SPP. He can color match to your car also in what ever pattern you would like. It easily comes apart in three pieces which will fit in your trunk. I worked with Brian to find a pretty much exact match powder coat for the GT-H stripes on the one he built for me. Roll your tire on it so that it cannot move in wind. Amazing quality.

http://www.teamshelb...__fromsearch__1

He can even back light one in purple/pink just for you!

I'm a bit biased on mine as I made it :happy feet:

shelbylargefinal.jpg

2IMGP6543.jpg

The stand came from these guys: http://www.produxcompany.com/

While they recommend filling it with marbles or sand, I prefer to fill a couple of 2 liter bottles with water and fill the base when I get to a show for stability during some wind. At the end of the show, I drain and off I go.

+1000 on Brian's signs. If you want the best (a bit pricey but WELL worth it) then go with Brian's signs. Quality is unmatched anywhere and the attention to detail is amazing when comparing to other signs/stands..

Like comparing a rolex to a timex. Both are watches but not in the same league....

I have yet to find one as nice as the one's made by Team Shelby member here. These are also now being sold through SPP. He can color match to your car also in what ever pattern you would like. It easily comes apart in three pieces which will fit in your trunk. I worked with Brian to find a pretty much exact match powder coat for the GT-H stripes on the one he built for me. Roll your tire on it so that it cannot move in wind. Amazing quality.

Thanks Jeff! Yep, we'll send you our color charts and do whatever we need to do to help match whatever it is you're working on.

I'm a bit biased on mine as I made it :happy feet:

shelbylargefinal.jpg

The stand came from these guys: http://www.produxcompany.com/

While they recommend filling it with marbles or sand, I prefer to fill a couple of 2 liter bottles with water and fill the base when I get to a show for stability during some wind. At the end of the show, I drain and off I go.

I like it!

+1000 on Brian's signs. If you want the best (a bit pricey but WELL worth it) then go with Brian's signs. Quality is unmatched anywhere and the attention to detail is amazing when comparing to other signs/stands..

Like comparing a rolex to a timex. Both are watches but not in the same league....

I appreciate that! Thank you!!

Does anybody have a car show sign board they really like? If yes, what company/website did you get it from? I am looking for a few and found some sites online, but was just seeing if anyone had one they really love. Does anyone have any experience with the retractable signs?

Let me know if you've got any questions about our stands. They're made from light weight aluminum and easily disassemble to fit in your trunk. In fact, on the way down to the bash I had two stands in my '08 GT500, plus luggage for two.

Once you park your car on the base of the stand and tighten the (4) thumb screws, the stand isn't going ANYWHERE. I'm 6'3" and 250lbs and I can literally hang off of it.

Here's a stand with a CNC plasma cut center section with LED lights. The stand comes with both an AC and DC power supply. The LED lit center section also has mounts on the back so you can hang that piece in your garage to use as a cool sign while not using it at shows.

img1637d.jpg

img1636sj.jpg

Let me know if I can help.

-Brian

blkgt500nca@gmail.com

Have one also and agree 100% He will help design poster to install as well.

Archived