TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 GT500 Invoice Pricing PDF

bpmurr

Really no big deal, that kind of information has not been any kind of a secret for decades.

nobody is upset. Regardless if you know this info or not. I just didn't know you guys posted all that stuff on here. I guess I should've posted it on here 1st lol!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just wish I could get one on A/Z plan )=

I'm trying to decide between getting rid of my convertible now and putting the payments I'm making towards a new one that would finally arrive in July/August.

It may make the most sense however waiting until Feb/March of next year with the '14s coming out to get a 2013

I am wrestling with the same issue...sell now, save some dough, trade later or maybe wait until next year for one. I think this could be like the '07's though, where there may not be a lot of '13 inventory left at the end of the model year. Who knows.

So what should be a fair price over invoice for a loaded 2013 convertble? I am walking tomorrow into a Ford dealer to 'negotiate'/order the 2013...

I'm in the DFW area and no one was willing to do Msrp. All I heard was limited this specialty vehicle that. Adm left and right. I worked with a dealer here on the forums and was happy to pay sticker. :)

nobody is upset. Regardless if you know this info or not. I just didn't know you guys posted all that stuff on here. I guess I should've posted it on here 1st lol!

Fair enough, and I take back my comments about you maybe being a shady dealer. :)

So what should be a fair price over invoice for a loaded 2013 convertble? I am walking tomorrow into a Ford dealer to 'negotiate'/order the 2013...

I think right now if you can get MSRP or less you're doing well for yourself.

UGH, hopefully there's a dealer here in Florida that's willing to deal...

Take MSRP and run.

Seems like the norm is at least 5k over MSRP.

There's a dealer here that has 2 2012's and wants 5K over.

No, not you Manny. Not sure what your offering is going to be.

:beerchug:

Take MSRP and run.

Seems like the norm is at least 5k over MSRP.

There's a dealer here that has 2 2012's and wants 5K over.

No, not you Manny. Not sure what your offering is going to be.

:beerchug:

I've sold 12 of the 13's so far. We sold our repeat customers at MSRP per loyalty. Others only a few grand over not much. Will sell at msrp towards the end of the build cycle.

From what I can see the Shelby GT500 is avalible on the Xplan.

All you need to get an Xplan pin is the money it takes to join the Mustang Club of America. 60$ well spent

my 2Cents

The 13 GT500 is available on the X-Plan??? Is the Boss???

Even though Plans print on invoices it is up to the dealer if they want to do Plan pricing. Plan pricing is even on Raptors but I bet there isn't one dealer who would sell a Raptor at that price. Nor a Boss unless its a 2012.

nope from

https://www.fordpart...bleProducts.pdf

Ineligible Products for X-Plan Partner Recognition

• Fiesta S (100A)

• Focus Electric

• Mustang Boss 302

• F-150 SVT Raptor

• F-550 and above

• Stripped Chassis

• E-450

That list of excluded vehicles has NOT been updated since the 2011 model year. Once the 2013 Shelby GT500s come out, you can bet Ford will update the list and add it to it. I've been told from a contact at Ford that the 2013 GT500 will be excluded from plan sales. You can get 2012s on A/X/Z/D-Plan, but not 2013s. I sold our 1st one happily at MSRP.

Even though Plans print on invoices it is up to the dealer if they want to do Plan pricing. Plan pricing is even on Raptors but I bet there isn't one dealer who would sell a Raptor at that price. Nor a Boss unless its a 2012.

Yes, the invoices on Raptors show plan pricing, but its excluded anyway. Plus when you run a VINCENT program sheet, and use X-Plan for example, the dealer payment won't be listed, meaning it isn't applicable for this model.

That list of excluded vehicles has NOT been updated since the 2011 model year. Once the 2013 Shelby GT500s come out, you can bet Ford will update the list and add it to it. I've been told from a contact at Ford that the 2013 GT500 will be excluded from plan sales. You can get 2012s on A/X/Z/D-Plan, but not 2013s. I sold our 1st one happily at MSRP.

I would rather beleve the Ford web site than a Salesman Just my 2 cents.

Also invoice with holdback is not what the dealer is paying! It is a halfway point where he makes some money and you save some money. I am sure on an optioned vehicle from dealer cost $8,000-10,000 profit is easily in order. I have a price list from a few years back for the GT500 and the dealer made at least $7,500 on any GT500 sold at MSRP. Concerning A$$hole dealer markups no one has paid them since 2008! We are now into the 7th production year of the Shelby GT500 with Ford already stating they will make as many 2013 GT500's as consumers will buy! There is absolutely no limit on the numbers they will make, but obviously the economy and # of people that can afford a $55,000+ vehicle affects the final numbers. IMO anyone paying even MSRP for an unlimited production vehicle is a fool. Invoice is more than fair for a model that is exceeding 40,000 produced since 2007.

I have kept my mouth shut for a week in this thread, but I can't take it anymore. I do high tech sales for a living and I would never dream of saying half the shit Manny does to prospective customers.

Am I the only one that finds his comments out of line in this customer focused forum?

He doesn't like informed customers:

"Y would you post that info?? seriously!"

He likes to brag about how much he is making on each sale while letting us know about how good of deal he got personally:

"I've sold 12 of the 13's so far. We sold our repeat customers at MSRP per loyalty. Others only a few grand over not much. I have the largest allocation in the country still have room for more. Will sell at msrp towards the end of the build cycle. I bought mine for invoice less holdback! lol! I got a pretty good deal! "

He wants to let us know that he will continue to screw us until he no longer can and then he may sell the car at a fair price:

"lol! we could sell them at x a or d plan if we wanted too. But we won't do that yet. If you find a dealer willing to sell them that cheap let me know so we can buy all of their inventory and bring it to vegas. Thanks"

Hey whatever I guess, but it would be a cold day in hell before I bought anything from him.

I have kept my mouth shut for a week in this thread, but I can't take it anymore. I do high tech sales for a living and I would never dream of saying half the shit Manny does to prospective customers.

Am I the only one that finds his comments out of line in this customer focused forum?

He doesn't like informed customers:

"Y would you post that info?? seriously!"

He likes to brag about how much he is making on each sale while letting us know about how good of deal he got personally:

"I've sold 12 of the 13's so far. We sold our repeat customers at MSRP per loyalty. Others only a few grand over not much. I have the largest allocation in the country still have room for more. Will sell at msrp towards the end of the build cycle. I bought mine for invoice less holdback! lol! I got a pretty good deal! "

He wants to let us know that he will continue to screw us until he no longer can and then he may sell the car at a fair price:

"lol! we could sell them at x a or d plan if we wanted too. But we won't do that yet. If you find a dealer willing to sell them that cheap let me know so we can buy all of their inventory and bring it to vegas. Thanks"

Hey whatever I guess, but it would be a cold day in hell before I bought anything from him.

+1 I've never dealt with him personally but there is something that rubs me the wrong way about it all.

Wasn't Gaudin Ford the one that had the service tech who went out joy-riding in a forum-members ride a couple years back?

I think the guy is personally trying to make people think they're getting a deal on MSRP to line his own pockets. You'd really have to have money to burn if you paid MSRP on these cars, anyone who spends a few hours of their time calling around with a firm offer will get a dealer to take their reasonable offer UNDER MSRP. When I was shopping around in late April of 2010 I had 3 dealers accept my offer of $3500 off MSRP. One was a forum member here in Wisconsin, one was Brondes Ford in Toledo and the other was Al Spitzer Ford in Cuyahoga falls Ohio. I ended up going with Brondes in the end. Don't believe these Sales people who tell you guys you're getting a deal at MSRP. I still feel bad for only getting $3500 off mine.

Canadian Invoice Pricing + Holdback

Coupe - $56,304

SVT - $1,760

Recaro - $880

Roof - $1,936

Electronics Package - $2024

Shaker Pro - $830

I caught a glimpse as my dealer was out doing some numbers. Sorry I didn't catch the convertible cost or the candy apple red paint.

Archived