TEAM SHELBY FORUM

April 22nd '12 Car Show

BlueByU

On April 22nd, 2012 Rain or Shine the Garden State Region Mustang Club (GSRMC.org) is have their 12th Annual BOOB Car Show (Blue Oval Over Butler). All-Ford Car Show on 1301 Route 23 South at Rt 23 AutoMall in Butler

New Jersey. The proceeds benefit the MDA (Muscular Dystrophy Association). There are 26 Classes and Four (4) Best of Show Awards.There are 1st, 2nd, 3rd in each class awards. Limited to only 175 Vehicles.Last year the GSRMC had a huge turn out and had to turn cars away. Check out the GSRMC.org website for the BOOB Car Show flyer.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey you two may only be driving across the highway to get there, I drive over 2 hours each way! But it is a great show! And it is always great to see fellow team Shelby members! See you all there!

i'm hesitant to sign up for the event as my car has still not left Shelby - although the word is that the transporter will FINALLY take the car next monday. so, i'll wait before registering. this has been a PAINFUL wait.

anybody going to the NY Auto Show this weekend? i'll be working the booth tomorrow from noon till close.

Pat

• 2 weeks later...

On April 22nd, 2012 Rain or Shine the Garden State Region Mustang Club (GSRMC.org) is have their 12th Annual BOOB Car Show (Blue Oval Over Butler). All-Ford Car Show on 1301 Route 23 South at Rt 23 AutoMall in Butler

New Jersey. The proceeds benefit the MDA (Muscular Dystrophy Association). There are 26 Classes and Four (4) Best of Show Awards.There are 1st, 2nd, 3rd in each class awards. Limited to only 175 Vehicles.Last year the GSRMC had a huge turn out and had to turn cars away. Check out the GSRMC.org website for the BOOB Car Show flyer.

Hey as always can not commit to anything but is it a problem showing up that day to line up with the other shelby guys ???

Thanks

Did this end up being rained out?

I was registered, but didn't want to bring the car out in the pouring rain. When I drove by at noon it was really coming down and looked like there were only about 6 cars there. By the time I drove back by on my way home at 1:30pm everthing was cleaned up and all the dealer cars were back in place...

Is there another date planned?

Anton

Thanks for everyone one that showed up. We had total of 83 cars from our club an others.(NJStangers had 11 cars/trucks) . Yes it did rain :sing_rain: collected over $ 900.00 for the MDA Charity. The Garden State Region Mustang Club (GSRMC) have (2)two more shows this year July 29th and September 16th hopefully it will not rain.

Archived