TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabber Blue?

vinstang

It should be the same. It has the same paint code as before so I don't see it being different. It can be difficult to photograph for an accurate representation of the color. In the photo's that I've taken of my grabber blue car it can look light in some pics and darker in others.

Does anyone know if the Grabber Blue on the 2013 Shelby's is darker then previous versions?

I think this was discussed before but I did not see any definate answers. Mayby a dealer member here on the forum that can answer.

Thanks,

Vinny

Ford lists it as a new color for 2013. I think it is a bit darker than before but I haven't seen it in person yet.

2013orderguideMajorchanges.jpg

It's such a nice colour though. Grabber blue punches me right in the soul so hard my gonads get bruised. Provided the trade in is decent, I'm gonna grabber my 2013.

It is the same color. I just received this from Ford:

Dear Vincent,

Thank you for contacting Ford Motor Company. We appreciate the time you have taken to write us.

Thank you for the opportunity to have you as a member of the Ford family. We appreciate your interest in the all new 2013 Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500 which will feature a 5.8L 4V Super Charged V8 engine that can produce 650 horse power. The 2013 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 is expected on dealership lots as early as late May of 2012.

The Grabber Blue for the 2013 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 is the same as the Grabber Blue that was offered on the 2011 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500. For more information on color availability and other optional features, please see your local dealership.

It is the same color. I just received this from Ford:

Dear Vincent,

Thank you for contacting Ford Motor Company. We appreciate the time you have taken to write us.

Thank you for the opportunity to have you as a member of the Ford family. We appreciate your interest in the all new 2013 Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500 which will feature a 5.8L 4V Super Charged V8 engine that can produce 650 horse power. The 2013 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 is expected on dealership lots as early as late May of 2012.

The Grabber Blue for the 2013 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 is the same as the Grabber Blue that was offered on the 2011 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500. For more information on color availability and other optional features, please see your local dealership.

Interesting especially since they listed it as a new color. Thanks for posting that Email from Ford.

Archived