TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any info on Canadian pricing?

Mulanzo

Has anyone seen MSRP or Invoice in Canada? I want to have something to go off of when I go bargaining to my dealer. I payed 1000 over invoice for my 2011 and part of the reason was that I threw out the invoice price during negotiation. He looked at me and asked "Where did you get that?" The internet, buddy.

We tossed out a number and they at first said no, then as we were getting up, they asked me to sit back down and caved in on our asking price.

I'm hoping second time's a charm.

Local SVT dealer just called...This is Canadian priceing.

The base price for the 013 GT500 MSRP is $61,699 plus $1600 I guess is gas tax...Price is not bad at all IMO.

SVTPP...$2000

Track Pack...$2000

Nav...$2300

glass roof...$1500

Stereo 1000...$1000

Red candy paint...$395

This don't seem much higher than the US pricing...I think it's worth it for what you are getting in this car.

• 2 weeks later...

Edmonton dealer is quoting me $ 71699 + taxes and fees for the 2013 loaded with Perf. pack , track pack , nav , Recaros, Shaker Pro, car cover. Said the car would be here in May, but have doubts about that.

Canadian Invoice Pricing + Holdback

Coupe - $56,304

SVT - $1,760

Recaro - $880

Roof - $1,936

Electronics Package - $2024

Shaker Pro - $830

I caught a glimpse as my dealer was out doing some numbers. Sorry I didn't catch the convertible cost or the candy apple red paint.

I copied this from another thread I posted.

*** edit *** oddly enough, Track Pack wasn't even mentioned on the option sheet.

I have a bunch of additional upgrades pegged for my 2010 within the next few weeks with gears, heat exchanger. larger reservoir, watts link kit, ford racing sway bars etc already bought just awaiting install and I already have roughly 650 hp ...BbbbbbUuuuuuTttttt......if I don't get too badly f*c*e* over on a trade and the 2013 MSRP numbers are actually going to be what I've seen....I may look at taking a dip in this pool myself...

Lets hope these dipshit dealers don't try to pull this ADM crap like they did in 2007....

This car offers sooooo much for the money it's very very hard to turn a blind eye to accepting a loss now but getting this amazing vehicle to play with in return..

And we all must remember......modified HP is nothing like factory HP..... if they built this to run 650 HP 600 torque then you can bet your ass with a little investment you can safely turn this up to 800 hp and feel in your happy place doing so...

My only immediate concern is I've heard the boost pressure is already at 15 psi.......any thoughts ???

@SHELBYCS6 - FYI... My 2011 SVTPP Coupe they wanted to do a trade in of 40 grand- 26k on the odo. If you can get better than that on your 2010 please let me know where. I was quoted the same thing at Markville SVT and Dixie SVT in the GTA. Although I got the price down to 75000 tax in for the '13, they wouldn't budge on the trade in. I like water but if I'm taking a 30k bath, I better be swimming in an ocean of champagne with naked victoria secret models teaching me the breast stroke.

@SHELBYCS6 - FYI... My 2011 SVTPP Coupe they wanted to do a trade in of 40 grand- 26k on the odo. If you can get better than that on your 2010 please let me know where. I was quoted the same thing at Markville SVT and Dixie SVT in the GTA. Although I got the price down to 75000 tax in for the '13, they wouldn't budge on the trade in. I like water but if I'm taking a 30k bath, I better be swimming in an ocean of champagne with naked victoria secret models teaching me the breast stroke.

Well...if you look at all the fun you experienced that's only like a dollar per Km..lol...that's very fair in my book....plus you would only actually be taking a $30k bath if you originally paid close to the same amount for your 2011....

Besides....don't think of it as a loss....think of it more like your paying for a bunch of cool new mods..lol

Have you tried Erinwood Ford ??

I've heard great things about that dealership and know several people that bought through them in the past.

I previously got some great deals from Heritage Ford but they no longer have the SVT products.

Well by that logic my car would be worth zero after 70k on the odo..... I'd cry if that were the case. I love my car to death and I was quite shocked that the price came down that much. I was quoted 51-54 in February before pricing came out.... I can't see the cost of the car coming down that much in under a month. The market is a SOB. I'll keep my car and if I have to invest that kind of cash, i'll throw it into a Super Snake for roughly the same cost. At least that car has been holding value a lot better.

Yes, I too am surprised at the depreciation on these vehicles...

I've seen low mileage Supersnakes and KR's going for low to mid 50's which means

they are basically selling the car for around $20k + upfit and the KR was over $100k when

they hit the local dealers here.

I have over $60k building my CS6 and I doubt I'd get half of that.

I have thougt about the Supersnake pkg as well but decided against it as I've heard of so many quality issues

and the lead time is very long .

• 2 weeks later...

These cars are not rare, so the are going to depreciate just like any car. Dealer's are always going to screw you hard, that's what they do....especially when they have you interested in NEW model.

I would happily accept normal depreciation but these Shelby vehicles seem to drop 40 to 50% after only a few years...

A member recently posted and sold his heavily modded $80k GT500 for something like $36,500.00. ..I couldn't believe the deal someone got on this 800 hp beast.

IMO.. if you did a spreadsheet on 20 vehicles within this price range the GT-500 would have the highest depreciation.

• 2 weeks later...

So I just priced up a 2013 GT-500 on line at Ford.ca

MSRP $ 61,699

821A $ 2,000

Track pack $ 3,300

Nav $ 2,300

Shaker $ 1,000

Cover $ 500

All taxes & fees incld: $81,838.00

Recaro option: + $1,000.00

Glass roof option: + $ 2,200.00

Archived