P8K -Convert

821A -SVTPP

88Q-Racaro's

58- Electronics Package

918- Shaker Pro

971-Car Cover

UA- Black Paint

QX- Black Accent seats

No Price out in Canada so I"m not even sure what it cost :S but I ordered it anyways. Took me 2 weeks to choose colour these were my choices

1 Black with Matte Black Stripes. On TubeYou on the 2013 Mustang Commercial if you pause it at 52 seconds you can see this combo on a coupe.

2 Sterling Grey with Matte black stripes

3 Grabber Blue Stripe Delete

4 Gotta Have it Green with Matte Black stripes would have been first choice if it was a choice

You need to put together a grabber blue car and then go to interior selection and choose a black seat stripe. That will add the black stripe. I don't know why they didn't add black to the list. Kinda dumb considering its the best looking stripe option.

Was wondering the same thing.

What is the color combos.

Like the sounds of the red candy, but not sure of it as I haven't seen it.

It was at Barrett Jackson. VERY sexy looking. I'm more of a blue guy and think red belongs on Ferraris but this car looks hot in Red Candy.

05-2013-shelby-gt500-candy-red.jpg02-2013-shelby-gt500-candy-red.jpg03-2013-shelby-gt500-candy-red.jpg

10-2013-shelby-gt500-candy-red.jpg

im wondering if the shaker pro is worth while. From what I've read, the trunk sub is HUGE and ugly but they have apparently reconfigured all of the speakers for optimal audio quality and use higher quality speakers. I'm just not sure if its worth the asking price. I already have 2 sets of shelby/kicker 6x8s. I'd just need new door subs and a trunk sub (of which I think the JL Audio Stealthbox does a lovely job). Hmmmm.....

104420d1332379700t-shaker-pro-trunk-pictures-shaker.jpg

s50.jpg

vs the JL Audio Stealthbox

h13694465-o.jpeg

Love that Red Candy, is that only for GT500's or all Mustangs??

It's nice, eh? Has a deep look to it...like theres a colour underneath the colour. I'd be tempted if I wasn't a blue guy. No idea if it's a GT500 colour. It SHOULD be though since Boss' get School Bus Yellow...

You need to put together a grabber blue car and then go to interior selection and choose a black seat stripe. That will add the black stripe. I don't know why they didn't add black to the list. Kinda dumb considering its the best looking stripe option.

Thanks for the tip on how to populate the black stripe. I still want the silver stripe back!!!!

I saw those pictures before from BJ, but thank you for posting.

The description I got on this color is that is the same as the F-150, Focus, Fiesta, and Mustangs, but never offered on the GT 500.

Is the same Red Candy, or is the one for the GT500 different??

Really like the grabber blue too.

Here is mine:

P8J GT500 Coupe $49,458

J4 Deep Impact Blue

Q2 White Stripes

821A SVTPP $3,120

Q Recaro $1,424

55S SVT Track Pack $2,673

Destination $795

Total Invoice price with hold back $57,470

Here is mine:

P8J GT500 Coupe $49,458

J4 Deep Impact Blue

Q2 White Stripes

821A SVTPP $3,120

Q Recaro $1,424

Destination $795

Looks like we ordered the same exact car. Wait...weren't you gonna get the Boss instead?

Here is mine:

P8J GT500 Coupe $49,458

J4 Deep Impact Blue

Q2 White Stripes

821A SVTPP $3,120

Q Recaro $1,424

Destination $795

How did you feel about losing the fog lights?

Looks like we ordered the same exact car. Wait...weren't you gonna get the Boss instead?

Yeah thought about it and if they offered Deep Impact Blue as a color choice I probably would have. I had a Grabber Blue one on order and gave it up today to another buyer.

How did you feel about losing the fog lights?

You don't, it was a mistake on Ford.com and has been corrected.

Yeah thought about it and if they offered Deep Impact Blue as a color choice I probably would have. I had a Grabber Blue one on order and gave it up today to another buyer.

You don't, it was a mistake on Ford.com and has been corrected.

Thank goodness that has been corrected. I really wanted them. Not to mention going 200mph in the fog without foglights is dangerous!

im wondering if the shaker pro is worth while. From what I've read, the trunk sub is HUGE and ugly but they have apparently reconfigured all of the speakers for optimal audio quality and use higher quality speakers. I'm just not sure if its worth the asking price. I already have 2 sets of shelby/kicker 6x8s. I'd just need new door subs and a trunk sub (of which I think the JL Audio Stealthbox does a lovely job). Hmmmm.....

104420d1332379700t-shaker-pro-trunk-pictures-shaker.jpg

the JL Audio Stealthbox

h13694465-o.jpeg

Ive had the JL Stealth Box and it rules!!! I am putting one in mine once I get mine totally way better sounding than the Shaker Pro!!

Are you guys ordering these cars at MSRP or better?

Ordered mine over the weekend at MSRP. I may have been able to get it for less but dealer near me only had allocation for 2 and I was the 2nd order. Still at MSRP I think this is a lot of car!

I got it in Grabber Blue with the Black gloss stripes, SVT Package, and dealer threw in the car cover!

I did not want track pack since I am not going to bring it to a track, and did not want the electronics package or the glass roof or the shacker 1000 pro.

This save me quite a bit and allowed me to get it for way under the 60K most optioned out ones cost.

Now the hard part starts, Dealer said they will start building them in May and I may get it buy mid to end of June, hopefully just in time for summer! The clock has started!

Vinny

This is my current order....changing from race red to grabber blue. Hope I made the right call.

SHELBY COUPE

CI GRABBER BLUE

Q SHELBY RECARO

821A PERF EQUIP GRP

55S SVT TRK PKG

58N ELECTRONICS PKG

59G GLASS ROOF

854 GLOSS BLK ST

918 SHAKER PRO

971 SHLBY COVER *FIA

Archived