TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mobile 1 World Ford Challenge & AutoShow May 17-20, 2007

This is the 10 year Anniversary for this Show. They claim this is the Super bowl of all Ford events. It's held MAY 17 - 20th, 2007 at the O'Reilly Raceway Park (a.k.a. IRP), just outside Indianapolis, IN.

More information for this event can be found at http://www.worldfordchallenge.com

or by calling (305) 436-8896

Is anybody here going?

I'm thinking about going on the 17th or 18th since I'll be down there on the weekends for the INDY 500 practice & time trials.

This is the 10 year Anniversary for this Show. They claim this is the Super bowl of all Ford events. It's held MAY 17 - 20th, 2007 at the O'Reilly Raceway Park (a.k.a. IRP), just outside Indianapolis, IN.

More information for this event can be found at http://www.worldfordchallenge.com

Is anybody here going?

I'm thinking about going on the 17th or 18th since I'll be down there on the weekends for the INDY 500 practice & time trials.

That's the same weekend as the Spring Fling in Nashville Indiana. I chose Nashville for several reasons...one being the price of the event in Indy...somebody is looking for an early retirement.

Dave

That's the same weekend as the Spring Fling in Nashville Indiana. I chose Nashville for several reasons...one being the price of the event in Indy...somebody is looking for an early retirement.

Dave

Maybe it's because some of the ticket money goes to the raffle where you can win $10,000 and use it towards another ADM on a KR :hysterical2:

Ticket Information

All tickets include general admission for all events at the 10th Year Anniversary of the World Ford Challenge 2007. The events include the Race, the Auto Show Spectacular, the Manufacturer’s Midway, and the Swap Meet.

WFCX $10,000 Cash Giveaway

Save BIG and purchase a 2, 3 or 4 Day Pass for only: $60* and automatically be entered into the $10,000 WFCX Cash Giveaway! That’s Right… By purchasing this ticket, you have a chance to win $10,000 in CASH! No additional purchase is necessary. Giveaway will be held on Saturday, May 19th before final round of qualifying at 6:00PM on the starting line. You must be present to win along with your ticket stub validation. Note: Single Day Tickets are not allowed for entry.

Thursday $20*

Friday $25*

Saturday $30*

Sunday $30*

2, 3 or 4 day pass: $60* Includes entry to cash giveaway.

Children under 12 get in free!

*Please Note: Ticket prices are per person and no checks or credit cards will be accepted. Cash only, please!

Maybe it's because some of the ticket money goes to the raffle where you can win $10,000 and use it towards another ADM on a KR :hysterical2:

Ticket Information

All tickets include general admission for all events at the 10th Year Anniversary of the World Ford Challenge 2007. The events include the Race, the Auto Show Spectacular, the Manufacturer’s Midway, and the Swap Meet.

WFCX $10,000 Cash Giveaway

Save BIG and purchase a 2, 3 or 4 Day Pass for only: $60* and automatically be entered into the $10,000 WFCX Cash Giveaway! That’s Right… By purchasing this ticket, you have a chance to win $10,000 in CASH! No additional purchase is necessary. Giveaway will be held on Saturday, May 19th before final round of qualifying at 6:00PM on the starting line. You must be present to win along with your ticket stub validation. Note: Single Day Tickets are not allowed for entry.

Thursday $20*

Friday $25*

Saturday $30*

Sunday $30*

2, 3 or 4 day pass: $60* Includes entry to cash giveaway.

Children under 12 get in free!

*Please Note: Ticket prices are per person and no checks or credit cards will be accepted. Cash only, please!

Coldy...that's not the prices I was thinking of....hmmm...maybe I better figure out which show I was looking at. I'll report back.

Edit: Here is the quote right off their website www.fordchallenge.com in the auto show section.

Car Registration Fee: $20.00 - Please Note: This fee registers your vehicle only in the Auto-Show Spectacular event. A general admission fee of $60.00 x person will apply to anyone in the vehicle attending for more than 2 days.

Now maybe I'm being Forrest Gump here, but that would seem to be $20 for the car, $60 for me, and $60 for my wife...for a total of $140.

Dave

Coldy...that's not the prices I was thinking of....hmmm...maybe I better figure out which show I was looking at. I'll report back.

Edit: Here is the quote right off their website www.fordchallenge.com in the auto show section.

Car Registration Fee: $20.00 - Please Note: This fee registers your vehicle only in the Auto-Show Spectacular event. A general admission fee of $60.00 x person will apply to anyone in the vehicle attending for more than 2 days.

Now maybe I'm being Forrest Gump here, but that would seem to be $20 for the car, $60 for me, and $60 for my wife...for a total of $140.

Dave

Would be great

too far for me

I want to see what the vendors have to offer since so many will be their & then check out the drags, then the Car show on the way out. Either way I just wanted folks to know it was there since I didn't see it posted. Pricey? yeah. Worth it? Don't know, :shrug: but how can I can I go wrong with over 3000 Fords?

I want to see what the vendors have to offer since so many will be their & then check out the drags, then the Car show on the way out. Either way I just wanted folks to know it was there since I didn't see it posted. Pricey? yeah. Worth it? Don't know, :shrug: but how can I can I go wrong with over 3000 Fords?

Good logic, have fun. Or, you could sneak down to Nashville...only another 40 minutes or so. :hyper: I know...no vendors there.

Is anybody here going?

Thank's for putting out the info, although I may be away at that time (ARMY STUFF) :banghead:

Archived