TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Put deposit down on 2013...

Sterling gray metallic with racing red

So did the dealership actually build your car online with Ford? I have heard that the allocations per dealer are not out yet. The salesman I am working with can't actually fill out the order blank until the allocations are announced. Just wondering...

So did the dealership actually build your car online with Ford? I have heard that the allocations per dealer are not out yet. The salesman I am working with can't actually fill out the order blank until the allocations are announced. Just wondering...

They can build it in Concepts but the order bank doesn't open up until 3/21

Hello-

I ordered mine almost 2 weeks ago, and it took 5 days for it to enter , but it went in , and I have a DORA for the car . I know they said 3/21 for banks to open , but they were able to order 5 days after the original order guides went out / Looks like around 2nd week of June /

Grabber Blue w/white

SVT Package

Shaker Pro

Car Cover

thanks-Dave Christo

You can build and order the car in concepts but the Factory isn't starting production till april 30th these cars aren't going hit the dealers till late July early august. Pricing and allocation on concepts isn't out till march 21. Building a car in concepts and submitting it to the factory right now won't do anything till those dates have passed.

Damn I wish I would've held onto my '11 a little longer. Late July or August is a looooooooooong time away just driving a 140 hp Honda Civic.

It's just as bad driving a 160HP Focus

I think my plan of attack is to buy a 2013 Boss as a sub MSRP price and drive it until I can pickup a 2013 GT500 on the cheep later this year.

Hi-

I was told about the 2nd week of June also . It's not going to be late July or August as some have said ; at least not for some of us . My order was processed 3/6/12

It's just as bad driving a 160HP Focus

I think my plan of attack is to buy a 2013 Boss as a sub MSRP price and drive it until I can pickup a 2013 GT500 on the cheep later this year.

Don't know if your are serious or not, but if you get the 2013 Boss, then let me know when you are ready to part with it after your GT 500 comes in...I might be in the market for a used 13' Boss 302 if in decent shape!

Andy.

I know the factory isn't starting to build them till April 30th so add 8 weeks to that which is atleast july ford also builds and hold cars until there are enough to release them at the same time so that everyone gets them at the same time. 6 to 8 weeks hahah standard sales mans answer.

Got the call yesterday eve from my salesman. Built the car and gave him $1k deposit. The waiting begins...

Mine has the following:

Ingot Silver w/black stripes

SVTPP

Electronics Package

Shaker Pro Audio System

Got the call yesterday eve from my salesman. Built the car and gave him $1k deposit. The waiting begins...

Mine has the following:

Ingot Silver w/black stripes

SVTPP

Electronics Package

Shaker Pro Audio System

Good for you, nice choice and you will have to update us on the build progress.

13 in Sterling Gray with Grabber Blue stripes.

SVTPP Package

Track Pack

Blue inserts seats (non recaro)

Electronics package

MSRP - 20 dollars (and I quote "to make you feel better about the deal"). Now to see if he can actually produce the specific build!!! I hope it doesn't turn out to be a well we are sorry but we are getting this one and have your down payment type of deals. But its stated 20 bucks under MSRP. Grand total was 63855 and change.

To quote a few others.....the wait begins!!!!

I put an early deposit and order request in at the first of March. My dealer put the order in as early as they could and was told today that the car would be built in May. So hopefully I can be a mid June tire burner!

My Ford dealer here in NJ told me they ordered one for stock and it would be in the dealership sometime in July it will be white with black strips, so it seems you can place orders now.

My Ford dealer here in NJ told me they ordered one for stock and it would be in the dealership sometime in July it will be white with black strips, so it seems you can place orders now.

I ordered mine last Sat. and dealer said they will start building them in May and I may get mine in mid to late June. I was looking over the DORA I got from dealer and it hoes say HOLD SHELBY : ON HOLD

I guess they have a hold until they start building them? Does anybody else's say that?

Vinny

I ordered mine last Sat. and dealer said they will start building them in May and I may get mine in mid to late June. I was looking over the DORA I got from dealer and it hoes say HOLD SHELBY : ON HOLD

I guess they have a hold until they start building them? Does anybody else's say that?

Vinny

Mine does not say that anywhere. All I have is order number, priority number, etc

Hold's happen all the time - for various reasons.

Anybody whose salesman tells them 6-8 weeks ought to strike a deal for a grand off for every week beyond 10. :)

From what I understand, 2013 GT500 isn't going to be allocation-restrained. As has always turned-out to be the case in the past, Ford will build as many as customers are willing to buy. Ford simply isn't going on-record with a number it knows it won't hit anyway or will simply change later.

What it WON'T do, is allow dealers to flood their own inventories with lot decoration that will eventually be sold-off for a song and devalue the model. The REAL problem is ludicrous ADMs that only discourage larger numbers of otherwise-willing buyers without providing a cent of additional benefit to Ford Motor, but that has more to do with the problems inherent in clinging to a negotiable pricing format which creates 90% of the misgivings and resentment about the new car buying process and why dealerships, as a whole, are the punchline they've become.

Ford's phenomenal return to profitability has been as much by virtue of the volume of vehicle's it's been willing to RESIST building.

Ford is not scheduling sold order till late MAY.......

stock orders 1st as always to make sure the sold orders Quailty is top notch.............

:read: What does this mean Randy??

Concerned???

Ordered a 13 Deep Impact Blue 3-21-12 around noon. The order was built in the system while I was at the dealership.

J4 Deep Impact Blue

821A SVTPP

88Q Recaro

46D Stripe Delete

971 Cover

Expect to get it in July, if I am lucky late June. 3rd GT500 order.

Archived