TEAM SHELBY FORUM

S197 Shelby Owners Association Is Here!

Staff

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'm in!!! forgot to specify my shirt. is it too late? i would like a white one size L.

I will be e-mailing you for that information. Just send back the information in the e-mail so I can match it to your order. :stats:

I'm In.

I received my membership package.

I got my Grabber Orange T-Shirt

I read everything that came with the package.

Now, Can someone tell me what S197 means?

Alan

Its the code name for the current body style. I am glade that you got your package. I sent out about 45 of them already and will be sending out the rest this week.

• 2 weeks later...
The S197ShelbyOA Club is now up and operating, as is the store. LINK.

We have a lot of things planned, but need everyone's input to make it a success! Are there any events that you would like to see? Are there any products that you would like to see?

Let the fun and discussions begin! :woohoo:

How are you going to organize the sections?? Chapters within sections etc. I live in Simi Valley CA, Ventura County. There are at least 10 of us already in Venture that I know of that could start the Ventura chapter of the Southwest section

Your thoughts

Steve Timm

How are you going to organize the sections?? Chapters within sections etc. I live in Simi Valley CA, Ventura County. There are at least 10 of us already in Venture that I know of that could start the Ventura chapter of the Southwest section

Your thoughts

Steve Timm

We are working on the sections. We are going to be talking to Shelby Auto's on this subject. We will keep you informed.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Sharon,

I got mine on Friday. I am #113. :yup: The shirt is real nice. :banana piano: I like the whole package. Good Form. :happy feet:

One of only three decal/stickers on my cars window. The others are Warbirds of America and EAA. Hope to see you all at the reunion.

Thanks Sharon,

I got mine on Friday. I am #113. :yup: The shirt is real nice. :banana piano: I like the whole package. Good Form. :happy feet:

One of only three decal/stickers on my cars window. The others are Warbirds of America and EAA. Hope to see you all at the reunion.

I know I really like the decals I have one on my Van.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Rob & Sharon:

Got my package today Member #132 ,You got to love Vista Blue T- Shirt with the Vista Blue folder with all the goodies you get . Love the window stickers.

Thanks Again For the special insert

• 3 weeks later...

Archived