TEAM SHELBY FORUM

S197 Shelby Owners Association Is Here!

Staff

The S197ShelbyOA Club is now up and operating, as is the store. LINK.

We have a lot of things planned, but need everyone's input to make it a success! Are there any events that you would like to see? Are there any products that you would like to see?

Let the fun and discussions begin! :woohoo:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have a lot of things planned, but need everyone's input to make it a success! Are there any events that you would like to see? Are there any products that you would like to see?

I joined! Yay!! banana%20piano.gif:headspin::shift:

I joined too. Hope the first meet will be after summer holidays. A lot of people allready planned their trips. Is Labor day weekend (Sep 3) a good day?

Guest admin.stangs
I joined too. Hope the first meet will be after summer holidays. A lot of people allready planned their trips. Is Labor day weekend (Sep 3) a good day?

We are looking into July or August but September is not out of the question yet. Got lots of phone calls in should know about a date by end of the week,

We are looking into July or August but September is not out of the question yet. Got lots of phone calls in should know about a date by end of the week,

I'm in. Can I make my shirt a black XL.

Thanks for all the hard work.

HSURB

Guest admin.stangs
I'm in. Can I make my shirt a black XL.

Thanks for all the hard work.

HSURB

No problem, I will make sure I have everyones size and color before I mail them.

In

XL Vista Blue with the GT option as it is closer to my car than the GT500.

We do not have the GT shirts available at this time they will be available in a couple of weeks. You can either be on a waiting list and we will send out the shirt then. Or you can substitute the Shelby GT500 shirt. I will go and make sure that this is clear on the order page.

No problem, I will make sure I have everyones size and color before I mail them.

I put the size and color on my order, but forgot to request the GT500 version. Any word if Mr Shelby will be present at the AAI re-union when it happens?

:banana piano: GREAT STUFF!!! This is gonna be a fun club!!!

I ain't had this much fun since the hogs ate my little brother. :hysterical2: I love tossing my money away. Hell I got two GT 500 key chains last year for Christmas. I don't even want mine. Wait till my wife finds out. She still hasn't spoken to me since I ordered my dash plaque. It's great. :banana piano: Yes Dear. :hysterical:

Archived