TEAM SHELBY FORUM

50th Shelby Anniversary - Thank you Michael McGuirk

Michael:

I know that you, and all your helpers, have spent numerous hours to make the 50th Shelby Anniversary such a great event that will be remember for a long time.

Thank you for a great 50th Shelby Anniversary .... Don

+1!

Great job, Michael!

Jer

Michael:

I know that you, and all your helpers, have spent numerous hours to make the 50th Shelby Anniversary such a great event that will be remember for a long time.

+2

Michael and the team out did themselves with this great event :worship:

Michael:

+1!

Great job, Michael!

Jer

Yes, thanx Michael for arranging for the vendor sponsors and great door prizes during the pre-bash kick-off, and the Poker Run was very well rec'd. Also a shout out to Jer as well for his involvment with the Wednesday nite event, the Chris Bell band really cooked.

Tom

Yes, thanx Michael for arranging for the vendor sponsors and great door prizes during the pre-bash kick-off, and the Poker Run was very well rec'd. Also a shout out to Jer as well for his involvment with the Wednesday nite event, the Chris Bell band really cooked.

Tom

+1

Well said and thanks as well to you Tom. You are a big part of the success for this years Bash.

Thanks for starting this post, Don ... totally agree that the Shelby Bash would not have been possible without the tireless efforts of Michael, all of the Team Shelby volunteers, and the Shelby American staff. Kudos to all involved!

Cheers,

Martin

Michael -

You set the bar awfully high for John/Tony/Andy, and all the other members of the Northeast Region, in terms of our little East Coast Bash Celebration at Carlisle. We have a lot to live up to, given your outstanding efforts (and likewise outstanding results) at the Bash.

Kudo's to all involved!!!

We had an excellent time, and hope to see all our Shelby friends (both new and old), again in the near future.

Z-man (and Mrs. Z too)

Michael, Tom, and all the TS staff,

Just finished cleaning all the BASH detritus off the Shelby....heavy sigh....it was over way tooo quickly! And that was due to the great time we all had.

Thanks to you all for a FINE job....see you all next year!!!

John and Debbie

PS...Jer, thanks for hosting us, that was a lot of fun.

Thanks everyone for your kind comments!

The PCR team -

Tom Dankel

Dan And Laura Cardena

Tom And Nancy Wills

Tom Raber

Charlie Mares

Dick Jonas

Rick Yates (Michelle and Marvin too)

And our friends from the Northeast and Southeast Regions -

John Keller

Fadi Cherfane

Bob Zinzell

all did an amazing job.... especially considering my demonstrative management style!

I love when a plan comes together...

From the Mountain Region we also need to recognize Jer for the amazing event held Wednesday evening at Guitar Center

And for Saturday's car show, all the effort put in by:

Carole (V-8 Vixen)

My wife Carrie (these were the two at the registration table)

JD Allen for helping in parking

the rest of the Shelby Staff who helped me in the parking, including Tim and Juan, always willing to help.

Of course Robert and Sharon who worked insane hours to pull this all together.

From the Mountain Region we also need to recognize Jer for the amazing event held Wednesday evening at Guitar Center

Carole (V-8 Vixen)

the rest of the Shelby Staff who helped me in the parking, including Tim and Juan, always willing to help.

Absolutely Jeff...................big time props to all the volunteers that helped make everything run perfect. :worship:

Carole (V-8 Vixen)

Thanks to everyone for the kudos. It was well worth it just to see everyone having so much fun. I lost count of the people who were gracious enough to walk up to me, some total strangers, just to say "Are you Jer? Hey, thanks for hosting us Wednesday night"... what a great group of people! Live music, food, drinks, 180+ cars? Just TRY to do an event like this with some of the OTHER Mustang forums out there. They'd be throwing their nitrous bottles at each other within 15 minutes. TS made me PROUD to be a member.

Jer

+ 1,000,000.

Kudos to all. It was fantastic.

Michael, it was great meeting you.

Jeff, we had some communication today via email and look forward to some Mountain Region events. Your wife and Carole did a great job at the car show check in table.

Jer, didn't catch up to you, but will do so soon. Great job at Town Square.

This was are first bash,what a Fantastic event it was,well organized.Thanks to everyone that was envolved to make this a super event,and all the friend's we made,what a great group of people all in one place.go T.S.

Archived