TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ANY CAMS GT500?

hilal

Hi every one

Do we have any cams GT500 here? if any has a cams in his GT500 please share with us information about how its add to your GT500 perform and what its requires ,from where to get and what is the risk if there is .

Thanks in advice

Hilal

Hi every one

Do we have any cams GT500 here? if any has a cams in his GT500 please share with us information about how its add to your GT500 perform and what its requires ,from where to get and what is the risk if there is .

Thanks in advice

Hilal

Hey you do a full search on cams in the search box or just post on the GT500 forum someone will point in the right direction. Also you can use yahoo to pull cars up like yours to hear it run with different cams.

Good luck

Hey you do a full search on cams in the search box or just post on the GT500 forum someone will point in the right direction. Also you can use yahoo to pull cars up like yours to hear it run with different cams.

Good luck

Thank you,but as always I like first to hear from TS people as they always help to the right direction.

Thank you,but as always I like first to hear from TS people as they always help to the right direction.

Of course you would want to hear a TS member thoughts but you should always research other info on your own. Then you have something to compare too. You may go by a TS members opinion and spend a ton of cash and hate it.

Of course you would want to hear a TS member thoughts but you should always research other info on your own. Then you have something to compare too. You may go by a TS members opinion and spend a ton of cash and hate it.

Thank you sir i got your idea .

Archived