TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Programmable Garage Door button on the GT500

kimbray

I have Nav and was told this wasn't an option and didn't work with Nav. Can you provide a URL to the part(s)?

Thanks!

Whoever told you that did not know what they were talking about.

Here is the manufacturers web site:

http://www.peripheralelectronics.com/landi...PXAMG/index.asp

It fits ALL 2005 to 2008 Mustangs. Actually it fits most 2005 to current Fords except the Sync system.

Here are the 2 Ford partnumbers I got from TeamFordParts:

A7FCS-HDRADIO-A List $279 Inet $239 plus S&H (w/o IPOD)

A7FCS-HDRADIO-B List $299 Inet $259 plus S&H (with IPOD)

I have it installed and it works great with the Nav unit. Will also work if you already have the Sirrius or Shaker 1000 systems.

Whoever told you that did not know what they were talking about.

Here is the manufacturers web site:

http://www.peripheralelectronics.com/landi...PXAMG/index.asp

It fits ALL 2005 to 2008 Mustangs. Actually it fits most 2005 to current Fords except the Sync system.

Here are the 2 Ford partnumbers I got from TeamFordParts:

A7FCS-HDRADIO-A List $279 Inet $239 plus S&H (w/o IPOD)

A7FCS-HDRADIO-B List $299 Inet $259 plus S&H (with IPOD)

I have it installed and it works great with the Nav unit. Will also work if you already have the Sirrius or Shaker 1000 systems.

JC - I can't see that you can order thru the Peripheral site. Though I do see dealers listed. Did you get it online thru TeamFord and install yourself? Or did you have a dealer install it? Also - I don't see the parts listed at TeamFord.

PE is Ford's supplier. You cannot buy from them. It is a Ford part and can be ordered from any Ford Parts dealer. I bought mine from Bill Jenkins at TeamFordParts. Shoot him an email at:

bjenkins@teamfordlv.com

Very nice guy to deal with. You can even tell him I sent you.

I bought the kit and installed it myself. Very complete instructions and it just plugs in. Your Ford dealer could also install it for you but be prepared to pay list price plus a couple hours labor.

PE is Ford's supplier. You cannot buy from them. It is a Ford part and can be ordered from any Ford Parts dealer. I bought mine from Bill Jenkins at TeamFordParts. Shoot him an email at:

bjenkins@teamfordlv.com

Very nice guy to deal with. You can even tell him I sent you.

I bought the kit and installed it myself. Very complete instructions and it just plugs in. Your Ford dealer could also install it for you but be prepared to pay list price plus a couple hours labor.

Excellent. Thanks, JC. I think this will be a good winter mod project.

Hello,

I am a HomeLink dealer in NE TN. If any one is interested in the Gentex mirrors email me with the part number and I will get back to you with special pricing for forum members. To locate the part number for the particular mirror of interest go to www.mitocorp.com and look under the products tab.

autosurvivalpro@aol.com

Thanks,

Skip

Archived