TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just got home from SAI

I spent over an hour yakking with Steve. At least we were trying to talk, man that dude is busy. If it wasn't the tour people asking him questions it was the staff. I now see why it sometimes takes him a while to return phonecalls. So if there's anything I can say in his defence it's to give him a chance, he seems swamped......all the time.

having said all that it was awesome seeing all the cars everywhere, inside and outside of the shop and if only I could keep my garage as clean as that place! I was like a kid in a candy store.

I spent over an hour yakking with Steve. At least we were trying to talk, man that dude is busy. If it wasn't the tour people asking him questions it was the staff. I now see why it sometimes takes him a while to return phonecalls. So if there's anything I can say in his defence it's to give him a chance, he seems swamped......all the time.

having said all that it was awesome seeing all the cars everywhere, inside and outside of the shop and if only I could keep my garage as clean as that place! I was like a kid in a candy store.

So your topic title mentions the 40th Pkg. Any news on that ?

What I did manage to get was that about 500 or so packages have been sold, it's about a three day turnaround and they're working on it. Nothing in the way of timeframes specifically though.

As I said it was really difficult to talk with all the other people coming over all the time.

He also mentioned they're working on getting the plaques out but the Man has to sign a couple thousand already and he's working on them when he's around.

Also some good news coming down the pipeline in a couple weeks but wouldn't say what. We already knew that part already.

I would love to just have one of the 40th emblems for the grill of the 68KR since getting an 08 will more than likley not happen...sigh

its nice to hear you 07 owners will be able to get the dash plaques that the Hertz cars have..good deal!

its nice to hear you 07 owners will be able to get the dash plaques that the Hertz cars have..good deal!

The GT500 Dash plaques are of a much nicer quality and finish from what I understand.

Archived