TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bozeforged Wheels

Can2214

Beautiful rims, you will love them. I have the same Boze Tack but in 8.5 F and 10" R. I run a 305 30 20 Toyo T1R in the rear but I don't think Toyo runs that size anymore...not sure.

Take a look at the P Zero in 305 30 20. That would be my street tire choice when the Toyo wears down.

A photo:

Picture646.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Beautiful rims, you will love them. I have the same Boze Tack but in 8.5 F and 10" R. I run a 305 30 20 Toyo T1R in the rear but I don't think Toyo runs that size anymore...not sure.

Take a look at the P Zero in 305 30 20. That would be my street tire choice when the Toyo wears down.

A photo:

Picture646.jpg

Wow, your car looks awesome! Do you have anymore images? How much is your car lowered?

My car is lowererd with Ground Control Coilovers which are ride height adjustable. #440 front spring and #225 rear spring. I just set it up to my liking and didn't really measure the drop dimension.

Here is another photo for you.

Thanks for the compliment.

Picture119.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Your rims look great. I am also getting ready to order a set of the Tach's or the Injected for my 40th Anniversary car, but I can't decide on the finish for the rims. I am wondering if the polished lip would be too much with the silver stripes on my car? I was considering either going with an all brushed rim or possibly a powder coated siver center with a brushed lip. I am afraid that an all brushed wheel won't have enough "pop" to it. Any suggestions?

Hard to say, mine have polished lips and polished flutes. The center 5 stars are brushed and quality clearcoated. That combo seems just right on any car in my opinion. The polished lip is certainly less bling that chromed lips.

Archived