TEAM SHELBY FORUM

From the OTHER Shelby Forums, Carroll Shelby noy doing well

David Hawkins

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We know a lot of you have been thinking of and praying for Mr. Shelby. If you would like to send a card or a message I will make sure they make it to him.

You can send your message to

The Carroll Shelby Foundation

19021 South Figueroa

Gardena, CA 90248

or jenni@cscf.org

Thanks

Jenni

Thanks Jenni

From El Shelby: "This past Saturday Carroll made a phone call to SCAT. From what I hear he was in great spirits and recovering nicely."

Supposedly, Carroll Shelby is out of the ICU and feeling better. I just wanted to post it here.

Thanks for the Up Date.

From El Shelby: "This past Saturday Carroll made a phone call to SCAT. From what I hear he was in great spirits and recovering nicely."

Supposedly, Carroll Shelby is out of the ICU and feeling better. I just wanted to post it here.

Great news...He is a fighter and a good man....Thank you for the update...

Alexandros

Fantastic news.....................Keep up the fight Mr Shelby.

Outstanding news......

Thanks Jenni for the info.... :salute:

Hey Rob how was your trip home Get your parts. It was nice meeting you.

Hi Jim

Trip home very good, got the parts all fitted looks great, posted pics on the magnetic backing thread of the decals on the car

Really great to meet you, Steve, Ken, and Mike, hope we can meet up sometime in the future.Dawn sends her best wishes.

Great to hear that he is doing better. Now get out and back into the drivers seat "of your personal cars that is" and enjoy life! By the way, Carroll Shelbys' Chilli is tha bomb!

I asked my mother several weeks ago to arrange for Carroll to sign a few items for me. She knows quite a few people in the racing industry and from time to time receive some great favors from her friends. A week later I received an e-mail from her forwarded from one of her friends. That person stated that Carroll Shelby was placed into hospice last monday. She claimed he was not doing well at all. They had brought a few items up to him for signing and he was not able to.

I believe this information to be true but deep down inside I hope they are wrong. Hospice only means one thing. Carroll has lived a great life and has helped many people. There is a place in heaven for this great man and when it is his time to leave he will be missed.

Today while cleaning my car with my son. We talked about Mr Shelby and his condition. Good or bad... We attended the 50th bash with hopes of getting to meet him. It wasn't to be.

The man is a ledgend and will live on as a ledgend when he passes. He will never be gone from the hearts of those he has touched. We can rejoice in the things he has accomplished and make him proud.

My son is 13 years old and relates to Mr Shelby. The fact that his influence has spanned 3 generations of car enthusiasts is simply amazing...

He is in my prayers daily. :worship:

I asked my mother several weeks ago to arrange for Carroll to sign a few items for me. She knows quite a few people in the racing industry and from time to time receive some great favors from her friends. A week later I received an e-mail from her forwarded from one of her friends. That person stated that Carroll Shelby was placed into hospice last monday. She claimed he was not doing well at all. They had brought a few items up to him for signing and he was not able to.

I believe this information to be true but deep down inside I hope they are wrong. Hospice only means one thing. Carroll has lived a great life and has helped many people. There is a place in heaven for this great man and when it is his time to leave he will be missed.

OMG...... I truly hope this isn't so. The last reports were that he was out of ICU and doing better. This is so very sad if this is true.

My thoughts and prayers are with Mr. Shelby and his family.

So your reliable source says Carroll was placed on Hospice Monday March 26th. Wow - that is sad news for us all !

I dont want to question this guy source but does anyone else feel the info is kinda questionable, since he only has 2 posts? When hasnt MustangMike posted information from his source when CS went into the Hospital the 1st time?

I dont want to be the bad guy, doesnt make sense for me for a guy to shows up 1 day to make a this post then disappears. However if the information is accurate CS is in my prayers

Carroll Shelby's medical information is as personal and confidential as anyone else's should be. More than anything, I want to respect his privacy in this matter and his family's, but let them know we are thinking of them! I refuse to speculate on what his condition is or how accurate the information is that Mustangmike66 mentioned.

I dont want to question this guy source but does anyone else feel the info is kinda questionable, since he only has 2 posts? When hasnt MustangMike posted information from his source when CS went into the Hospital the 1st time?

I dont want to be the bad guy, doesnt make sense for me for a guy to shows up 1 day to make a this post then disappears. However if the information is accurate CS is in my prayers

I believe that He has His Facts wrong. CS has been in the Hopital for about 9 to 10 Weeks now and I believe that when He is released, we will be told by Sharon or someone from the Foundation or Cleo will mention it on Her Facebook Page.

Archived