TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT options?

Haze28

I looked through the threads a little to see if I could find this but I was trying to find out the specifics on everything that Shelby changed on these cars. I have an Automatic and was wondering if they changed the gear in the rear from the stock 3.31's. They gave me a print out of the cars's sticker but it didn't have anything about the Shelby package on it. Thanks in advance!

I looked through the threads a little to see if I could find this but I was trying to find out the specifics on everything that Shelby changed on these cars. I have an Automatic and was wondering if they changed the gear in the rear from the stock 3.31's. They gave me a print out of the cars's sticker but it didn't have anything about the Shelby package on it. Thanks in advance!

Congratson your new SGT and welcome to the site. Lots of great people and information here you just have to look for it. Here is the link for the Hero card for your car. Look in the mods and tech for more about the cars TSB's and warranty info.

Post#3 has the hero card with the specs you want to see.

Post some pics when you have a chance.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/42709-shelby-gt-info-for-owners/

Jeff

Archived