TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any way to buy GT350 wheels?

Any way to buy GT350 wheels? I have a GT500 but really like the GT350 wheels. I know Cragar sells the replicas but would prefer the Shelby version.

I assume the answer is no but thought I would check.

Thanks

I believe no is the answer. Cragar had them listed on their site last year but only for a few days until they disappeared. Currently Cragars site is being re-done.

Jegs still carries the replica wheels but they are 20x9 only. That limits me to a 275 in the rear which is not a good option for 600+ hp. I could have them widened but they are already heavy cast wheels.

I don't blame Shelby for not selling them to GT350 non-owner. Didn't know if they might release similar to the rebadged super snake wheels. Personally I like the GT350 wheels much better.

Thought I would ask before buying another set of wheels only to find out it was an option.

I tried to get a left and right spare from SA to have as a backup in case of a tire failure or wheel damage. No luck as with all GT350 parts, only on a replacement bassis. If I damaged a wheel on a Friday, had to get the tire dismounted, wheel shipped, wait for replacement shipping (assuming that replacements were in stock), tire remounted, the whole deal could take a couple of weeks. Even air frieght to Hawaii takes a couple fo days at the the quickest. I wanted a right and left set, offering to buy it with tires mounted and would pay the air frieght, but no luck. I am trying to find a similar appearing Cragar rim to have on hand in the meantime. xchoices for 19" are very limited.

Archived