TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TS-PCR "Snakes at the Lake" Tahoe Cruise – Saturday June 30th, 2012

SVT NAJA

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to Jim, Russ, and all others behind the scenes that helped put this event together. The weather was perfect, the cars were amazing, and the cruise was so smooth it was relaxing.

I have been to King's Beach a number of times and I was amazed that you could reserve this great spot for the Snakes at the Lakes car show. Right after we arrived lunch was served with all the condiments and extra's. I loved the little blender that also burns fuel. It was all topped off with Ice Cream & Fruit Bars, wow!

Great Job!

Not sure how you could top this event!

Thanks to everyone who voted for my Shelby SGT, we are all lucky to have such great cars and to share this passion!

GSHELBYT

We had a GREAT time !!! Thanks to Jim and his Team for an Awesome Day !!!!

Looking forward to many more Team Shelby Events ....

Great Pics and Videos Thanks to all who posted !!!

Mike & Niesie

We had a GREAT time !!! Thanks to Jim and his Team for an Awesome Day !!!!

Looking forward to many more Team Shelby Events ....

Great Pics and Videos Thanks to all who posted !!!

Mike & Niesie

Mike,

Thanks for being my "wing man" Saturday. You were a huge help keeping the conga line tamed as we made our way from OTS to Kings Beach. See you on the next one!

IMG_0986.jpg

Jim,

Leslye and I want to thank you and your crew very much for an amazing event. We and our guests had a great time.

It was good to meet and talk to many great people and see all of the beautiful cars at a very special event.

Thanks again,

Gary & Leslye

Great Job Jim and all the others who worked so hard to make this a great outing. With perfect weather, wonderful hosts serving the best burgers and dogs I've ever had on a run like this, nice people sharing thier expierence and advise on modifications and upgrades to our vehicles next to beautiful Lake Tahoe. Outstanding! I look forward to next years run as well as others with Team Shelby

Thanks Again

Kevin

• 6 months later...

The 2013 date for our TS-PCR "Snakes at the Lake" - Car Show and BBQ in Kings Beach has been finalized.

We're going to hold the cruise from Old Town Sac to Lake Tahoe on Saturday June 22nd.

The purpose of this post isn't to take reservations (that thread will go up on April 1st, no fooling), but rather to allow you to pencil in your calendars if you plan on attending Snakes this year.

This also provides you an opportunity to book a room early if you'll be staying in Sacto on Friday night and/or Tahoe on Saturday night.

Here's a link for Tahoe lodging that you might find helpful: http://www.teamshelb...accommodations/

See you in June!

Edit: Spelling...

The 2013 date for our TS-PCR "Snakes at the Lake" - Car Show and BBQ in Kings Beach has been finalized.

We're going to hold the cruise from Old Town Sac to Lake Tahoe on Saturday June 22nd.

The purpose of this post isn't to take reservations (that thread will go up on April 1st, no fooling), but rather to allow you to pencil in your calendars if you plan on attending Snakes this year.

This also provides you an ooportunity to book a room early if you'll be staying in Sacto on Friday night and/or Tahoe on Saturday night.

Here's a link for Tahoe lodging that you might find helpful: http://www.teamshelb...accommodations/

See you in June!

I'm in. Can we do it twice this Summer? B)

• 2 weeks later...

Last year we drove up 50 then up the West side of the lake to King's Beach. You could probably meet up with the group in Meyer's or at the junction in South Lake Tahoe. You could make a loop and head South to 50 and then up to the lake. Then take 80 home.

• 2 weeks later...

FYI for those that plan to attend and stay in Tahoe Sat night. There must be an event going on up there, Embassy is booked, Forest Suites is requiring a two night minimum and the prices for Harrah's and Harvey's are a lot higher than last year. I did manage to find rooms at Timber Lodge. I believe the Grand Residence has rooms available right now as well.

If you plan to stay I would suggest getting your room booked......

• 1 month later...

Archived