TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cobra Jet's in the Mountain Region area?

JeffJ

Does anybody know of any Cobra Jets in the Mountain Region area? I'm working with the Fun Ford Weekend folks once again this year and need to help find any Cobra Jets for the new Aeromotive Cobra Jet Challenge when the event is here in Denver June 22 - 23rd. This will also be a major event again this year for the Mountain Region of Team Shelby.

Does anybody know of any Cobra Jets in the Mountain Region area? I'm working with the Fun Ford Weekend folks once again this year and need to help find any Cobra Jets for the new Aeromotive Cobra Jet Challenge when the event is here in Denver June 22 - 23rd. This will also be a major event again this year for the Mountain Region of Team Shelby.

Yep, in Pueblo....

A red one with a 4.0L whipple option & Liberty trans (IIRC).

I have pics of it somewhere but can't seem to locate them for some reason. The Ford dealer in Pueblo had it displayed at the Pueblo Mid-State fair this last year.

If I find the pics, I'll edit this post and attach. You can probably find out where the car is by calling the Pueblo Ford dealer...whoever that is (I can't remember the name and it's on a sign in my pics!).

See ya at FFW,

Phill

You're probably thinking of the one from Spradley Ford. But, they still have it. Still at the dealership.

Looks like you're right about the dealership name judging from the sign near the car.

Are they asking a crazy price for it or something?

I wonder if they might want to showcase it at FFW Bandimere, other than the fact that Phil Long is (was) the sponsor for it last year.

Phill

post-26522-0-03775400-1330645068_thumb.jpg

post-26522-0-49498100-1330645086_thumb.jpg

post-26522-0-19590700-1330645102_thumb.jpg

post-26522-0-03775400-1330645068_thumb.jpg

post-26522-0-49498100-1330645086_thumb.jpg

post-26522-0-19590700-1330645102_thumb.jpg

Looks like you're right about the dealership name judging from the sign near the car.

Are they asking a crazy price for it or something?

I wonder if they might want to showcase it at FFW Bandimere, other than the fact that Phil Long is (was) the sponsor for it last year.

Phill

They want $97K for this one. Which is the right price for the engine/transmission package it has.

I had a lunch meeting with Bandimere yesterday to go over some of the set up for this years event. Yes, Phil Long is the main local sponsor of the event again this year. However, that wouldn't stop Spradley from having the car there. I have a call into them already. If they still have the car in June it will be at Bandimere. Probably not running since it's for sale, but for show anyhow.

If they still have the car in June it will be at Bandimere.

Probably not running since it's for sale, but for show anyhow.

When it was at the Pueblo Mid-State fair, they were starting it up at various scheduled times so people could hear it run so they might *start* if for demo's, just not run it on the track.

It certainly can't hurt to ask and it's good cheap advretising for the seller.

Phill

• 1 month later...

Archived