TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sean Hyland Motors

bmezz

I'm going to get the GTSC conversion has anyone had it done at Sean Hyland Motors or had any work done there? I'd love to get it done at Shelby's but the distance from Ontario Canada makes the cost too high. Any feedback would be appreciated.

I'm going to get the GTSC conversion has anyone had it done at Sean Hyland Motors or had any work done there? I'd love to get it done at Shelby's but the distance from Ontario Canada makes the cost too high. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Good luck with your conversion: The GT/SC package makes for a GREAT car... balanced, powerful, and a rare bird. It was the best thing I've done to my car. Still a great comfortable everyday driver, but with extra MEAN under the "go pedal". 8 months later, still puts a smile on my face.

Jer

Bmezz I think you will be pleased with Sean `s work . I suggest you visit the shop see some of the cars he is working on & finished & make sure you are comfortable with the shop before you take your car there. I think you will be impressed.

• 2 weeks later...

How far is TASCA in Rhode Island from you? It won't be a real GT/SC unless Shelby or TASCA does the work. You will not get an argument from me that others can do the work.

Sean Hyland is an authorized Shelby mod shop just like Tasca so it will still qualify to be a "real" Shelby

That's nice to know. When did this happen? I thought that all the Shelby Mod shops except TASCA "Went away".

They were authorized four or five years ago and have completed a few ss packages that I know of and I think there are a couple more in the works..

I know SHM is authorized but a quick review of their web site only shows conversions for the GT 500, CS6, CS8 and Terlingua. No mention of the SGT.

They are authorized for all Shelby conversions, talked to Sean a while back and making arrangements to have it done in May/June . I'm in Florida right now for the winter and will be back mid April. CAN'T WAIT!!!

post-33418-0-31760300-1331407333_thumb.jpg

post-33418-0-31760300-1331407333_thumb.jpg

Archived