TEAM SHELBY FORUM

NY Auto Show

tlitz

What's up with that 57 Chevy pic???? Is that some new retro concept or something? Got more pics of that?

Here is the back of the 57 front, the car had a corvette moter and interior.

Very weird looking.

I did not have enough time at the Auto show had an appointment on L.I. so had to rush back.

May go back next week, one of the better Auto shows but to many people!!

post-3208-1175997954_thumb.jpg

post-3208-1175997954_thumb.jpg

Here is the back of the 57 front, the car had a corvette moter and interior.

Very weird looking.

I did not have enough time at the Auto show had an appointment on L.I. so had to rush back.

May go back next week, one of the better Auto shows but to many people!!

Wow! It's the 575859 Chevy. Better known as the 789

check it out at their web site

undefined

Thanks for the pics. The hod of the KR looks even better in real live pics. I dig the Rims too. Much more then on my GT500. I am wondering if it has a power antena? It looks like it isnot there or is down???? I have thought about getting onw for my car as that would be nice to turn off the radio and have it go away. Seems like it should have come with that in a way. Again thanks - great pics.....I wonder what type of polish they use???

Thanks for the pics. The hod of the KR looks even better in real live pics. I dig the Rims too. Much more then on my GT500. I am wondering if it has a power antena? It looks like it isnot there or is down???? I have thought about getting onw for my car as that would be nice to turn off the radio and have it go away. Seems like it should have come with that in a way. Again thanks - great pics.....I wonder what type of polish they use???

Same antenna, it was removed.

Just got back from the NY Auto show, the KR is Awesome!!

Awesome Pix

I have a question

When was the NY auto show?

the reason I'm asking is the Shelby GT-H vert was unwrapped for the first time Saturday March 31.

in an earlier post I saw pix from the NYAS that suggested it was #001. Did you happen to notice?

one thing I noticed about the picture you posted is "no" Carroll Shelby's Autograph on the airbag panel and the gage clusted on the dash

the attached is #001

post-6683-1176045231_thumb.jpgpost-6683-1176045260_thumb.jpg

post-6683-1176045231_thumb.jpg

post-6683-1176045260_thumb.jpg

Awesome Pix

I have a question

the reason I'm asking is the Shelby GT-H vert was unwrapped for the first time Saturday March 31.

in an earlier post I saw pix from the NYAS that suggested it was #001. Did you happen to notice?

one thing I noticed about the picture you posted is "no" Carroll Shelby's Autograph on the airbag panel and the gage clusted on the dash

the attached is #001

post-6683-1176045231_thumb.jpgpost-6683-1176045260_thumb.jpg

The NY auto show started Fri. the 6th and runs the week.

Both did have the autographed metal plaque.

Thats all I saw.

Awesome Pix

I have a question

the attached is #001

Barrett_Jackson_005.jpgBarrett_Jackson_008.jpg

Couldn`t help but notive the add on trim around the dome lights that says Shelby.

Couldn`t help but notive the add on trim around the dome lights that says Shelby.

You can't get the trim around the dome lights, because our cars have the sensors in the light housing for the alarm. I wanted to get the trim too but no deal, maybe they will come out with one for cars with the cut outs for the sensors later.

Archived