TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SVT Certified Shop SW Pennsylvania?

fordmanpa

• 1 month later...

Ecrissman

I have not contacted Mike at Wolfpack yet. I decided to wait till I have attended the Ford Nationals at Carlisle and participated in the 50th Anniversary Shelby American Tour. I want to talk with a number of Shelby owners who have already tweaked their vehicles to find out just what I might want to have done to the mine before I contact Mike. We are almost neighbors, I am in the Mt. Pleasant/Connellsville area.

Yeah we are really close, I personally am not into modding and would be curious if there is anything a "tune" would do just to wake up the car up some. I bought this one to hand own to my son when I am gone so keeping it original and unmolested is important to me. How rare or collectible isn't really a concern 30+ years from now, but I know if preserved it would be worth more than a modified car.

Do you ever go to the Irwin Cruise In on Saturdays?

Yeah we are really close, I personally am not into modding and would be curious if there is anything a "tune" would do just to wake up the car up some. I bought this one to hand own to my son when I am gone so keeping it original and unmolested is important to me. How rare or collectible isn't really a concern 30+ years from now, but I know if preserved it would be worth more than a modified car.

Do you ever go to the Irwin Cruise In on Saturdays?

Going to the Lamplighter cruise in tonight. Thinking about going to Irwin on Saturday. Hope to meet you at one of them some time.

I didnt know the Lamplighter had a cruise tonight. We are going to church tonight, I might drive by though since we are going to a church right down the road from there!

I am planning on going to irwin saturday. Look for a 2012 red svt glass roof, most likely with my family. I'll be close by since I have OCD..obsessive car detailing.. and dont like scratches from people leaning or touching the car.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived