TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Loves Chachi

chachi99

Well, I don't think I'll ever forget April 7, 2007 in my lifetime. Today, unreasonably cold for West Texas...snowing and with the blowing snow a clearcoat black with tungsten stripes arrived Arrow Ford in the small city of Abilene, Texas. See Pics below. Sorry some are dark...d*m camera flash decided not to work today. Anyway, I get the call this morning while i'm shopping for a CAI and boom, I'm off. I get there right after its offloaded and about to enter the bay for PDI. BTW, no one here knew or had a clue about the PCM Calibration reset or that the car has a tire inflation kit. (2 specific items on the Ford PDI checklist for GT500's). Be sure and ask 'em about it. The rig is filthy. Absolutely filthy....yet oh so beautiful. I was totally calm up until the split second I got a glimpse of it. i swear I must've screamed like a 4 yr old girl on the Demon Drop at Six Flags. Just kidding...but in that instant it all became real. It was no longer a dream, no longer a butterfly in the stomach. It IS REAL! Did the paperwork...came back down and we took her for a ride and a fill up. Cheapest 91 octane I'll ever buy. Free. took the long way back to the dealer...stalled it 4 times. doh! i'm rusty i know. Anyway, i'm going back in a couple hours to pick it up to bring her home. Best basket the easter bunny has ever left me thats for sure.

thanks for reading,

Phil

post-6132-1175977199_thumb.jpg

post-6132-1175977225_thumb.jpg

post-6132-1175977199_thumb.jpg

post-6132-1175977225_thumb.jpg

Phil,

I am glad your day in the GT500 lime lite has arrived. Plan on smiling for a while. Enjoy your car. Only punch it when your going straight untill you get use to the power. It will bite you if your not careful.

Have fun. :shift:

Well, I don't think I'll ever forget April 7, 2007 in my lifetime. Today, unreasonably cold for West Texas...snowing and with the blowing snow a clearcoat black with tungsten stripes arrived Arrow Ford in the small city of Abilene, Texas. See Pics below. Sorry some are dark...d*m camera flash decided not to work today. Anyway, I get the call this morning while i'm shopping for a CAI and boom, I'm off. I get there right after its offloaded and about to enter the bay for PDI. BTW, no one here knew or had a clue about the PCM Calibration reset or that the car has a tire inflation kit. (2 specific items on the Ford PDI checklist for GT500's). Be sure and ask 'em about it. The rig is filthy. Absolutely filthy....yet oh so beautiful. I was totally calm up until the split second I got a glimpse of it. i swear I must've screamed like a 4 yr old girl on the Demon Drop at Six Flags. Just kidding...but in that instant it all became real. It was no longer a dream, no longer a butterfly in the stomach. It IS REAL! Did the paperwork...came back down and we took her for a ride and a fill up. Cheapest 91 octane I'll ever buy. Free. took the long way back to the dealer...stalled it 4 times. doh! i'm rusty i know. Anyway, i'm going back in a couple hours to pick it up to bring her home. Best basket the easter bunny has ever left me thats for sure.

thanks for reading,

Phil

ANOTHER BEEEUUUTIFUL RIDE

CONGRATS :banvictory:

Archived