TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT-H i Europe?

07GT-H 392

Last year I bought a 2007 Mustang Shelby GT-H from Florida and imported it to Norway. I wonder how many other GT-H (2006-2007) that has left the US and now is in Europe? I know there is 1 more in Norway, this is also a 2007.

Hello 392,

Congrats on your purchase, and welcome to Team Shelby. You've come to the right place, great info, and even better people.

I don't think there is a list, so the Euro's will need to chime in, but as far as I know, there are GT-H's in the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, France, Italy & UK.

Post up some pictures in the GT-H sub-forum.

Tom

Just an interesting fact, there was only ONE brand new GT-H that went directly (from Hertz to the owner) in Europe and that was a 2007 GT-H convertible with the manual transmission. I'll let that Team Shelby member chime in if he chooses, but a rare rare car indeed. regards, Larry Miller, Team Shelby / SAI Registrar, Hertz GT-H.

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi 392,

In the Netherlands there are 5 2007 and 1 2006.

You can also check:

http://www.autogespo...H%20Convertible

2006:

http://www.autogespo...20Shelby%20GT-H

Thanks for the information, it is fun to know how many there are of these great cars in Europe. If any others has more information about GT-H's in Europe and the serialnumbers, I will be greatful for the info.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I can tell you that a 2007 GT-H #127 is in Germany. When the cars were released from Hertz there was 13 of them sold in the San Antonio area. We got #127 and #137 at the same time. #127 went to Germany and #137 Stayed in Texas, so when my Germany Friend is here in the States he has a car to drive. I just sent him a 2012 GT500 which will replace the Bullitt he was driving. I have a 2009 GT500KR, so when he here we can cruise together. He is a real Mustang guy.

Tom

• 5 months later...

Last year I bought a 2007 Mustang Shelby GT-H from Florida and imported it to Norway. I wonder how many other GT-H (2006-2007) that has left the US and now is in Europe? I know there is 1 more in Norway, this is also a 2007.

Hello!

I bought my 2006 GT-H in Dallas, TX in Sept. 2007. Got it home to Sweden in Jan. 2008.

I don´t know of any other 2006 GT-H´s in Sweden.

Hello!

I bought my 2006 GT-H in Dallas, TX in Sept. 2007. Got it home to Sweden in Jan. 2008.

I don´t know of any other 2006 GT-H´s in Sweden.

Hello Jaz,

Welcome to Team Shelby, and congrats on your GT-H.

What number is it? I've got #368 in the toy shack

Tom

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived