TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New from Chicagoland area...

Haze28

What's up! I just purchased a 2007 Shelby GT and was told I should register and check this place out. My car has been registered on here before, here are a few pics.

IMG_7291.jpg

IMG_7290.jpg

IMG_7289.jpg

I've been in love with these since they came out and am excited to finally own one!

Welcome! She's a beauty... And it's the fastest color. B)

Looks brand new too. How many miles are on her?

Thanks! It only has 17000 miles, looks brand new. The interior looks completely untouched.

Thanks everyone! I will be out this summer for sure. I can't wait for winter to be over.

Are you going to Track It? We have several Chicago Mustang folks doing a HOD event at the Autobahn the last Monday in April.

Welcome to TS and congrats on getting your Shelby.

Keep an eye out for the 2012 Dearborn event. Nothing announced yet but it's one of the best TS gatherings that's not far for you to attened.

I have really appreciated the info that's available on this site and any question is promptly answered from someone who really knows.

Enjoy your new wheels and try to make it to Sturgis for the rally over Labor Day!

Welcome Haze,

You will soon find this hobby becomes an addiction like crack except there is no cure for Shelbyitis! When I first purchased my car I said "Wow, it is already tricked out, no need to do anything else"! Well.... then I discovered Shelby performance parts! Shhhhhhh my wife doesnt know that part!

Good luck to you and have fun!

TNTChris

Archived