TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT350 parts on eBay

Not sure why they are advertising those items that they can be used to make a MOLD. I am pretty sure Shelby would not approve anybody using those parts to make a mold.

good point, the fascia would probably need alot of work to be done before it could be in mold, i dont see someone spending that kind of $ to get a non SA part

there is also GT350 style parts out there already, i think Trufiber makes a GT350 style hood

anywho, good luck to the seller

Just don't know. Selling old take off parts... well that will always happen, no biggie there, but advertising for making a mold of the parts? That just seems a bit unethical to me. I don't know, free enterprise I guess, but just leaves a bad taste in my mouth how these are being sold anyhow.

I'm sure that Shelby Licensing has some sort of a pattent or trademark on those parts. Probably illegal to exactly duplicated and re-sell, however you see it all the time. Just interesting.

I have it handled. Thanks. Auctions ended. People amaze me.

i actually thought you were selling them

I'm at a loss here, can some one explain why it's not o.k. to sell your damaged parts? Or how "This could be a potential Licensing issue."?

i dont understand it either with the licensing problem. Trufiber makes KR and SS and GT350 hood knockoffs so how would the bumper be different?

Archived