TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I'm BACK!

SGT/SC2873

well, it has been a long 14 or so months and thanks to Robert I am now back online. Let's just say I am now single and doing so much better. 2873 is doing well too and will be going to a car show this weekend and I can't wait. Things are starting to get back to the new "norm" here and I have missed all of TS friends during this time. Some of you I stayed in touch w/ on FB but I finally deleted my FB account last month. Time to catch up on all the speeding tickets, new mods, new purchases, Mustang Girls thread and make sure none of you have been aggravationg Robert and the rest of the SA gang! lol......Craig

well, it has been a long 14 or so months and thanks to Robert I am now back online. Let's just say I am now single and doing so much better. 2873 is doing well too and will be going to a car show this weekend and I can't wait. Things are starting to get back to the new "norm" here and I have missed all of TS friends during this time. Some of you I stayed in touch w/ on FB but I finally deleted my FB account last month. Time to catch up on all the speeding tickets, new mods, new purchases, Mustang Girls thread and make sure none of you have been aggravationg Robert and the rest of the SA gang! lol......Craig

Welcome back and I guess the wife didn't get your car thats a big plus !!! My ex got my dog !! and junked my 68 Amx ( the 1st wife)

thanks Racer! I manged to get the dog back too!!! He always did love me unconditionally. :happy feet:

I actually made the judge draw vistation rights just to bust her chops !!! If you ever get lonely and its too quite I can send my wife to you with her 4yr old minnie me daughter. That should make you happy that she is gone but for me I'm screwed !!! :cry: I'm supposed to head down to my mom in hilton head next month I will give you a heads up maybe we can meet up and if you need a pep talk let me know

That's all a guy really needs.............................your SGT and your dog.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Craig, I just saw this. Welcome back buddy. I hope you are doing well. I'm about 80 lbs lighter than the last tme you saw me, so getting closer to supercharger weight, LOL.

wow, that is fantastic. Congratulations! I am now 56 lbs lighter and weigh less than the day I graduated High School. Feel great too! Can't wait to see the newly installed SC soon! Craig

wow, that is fantastic. Congratulations! I am now 56 lbs lighter and weigh less than the day I graduated High School. Feel great too! Can't wait to see the newly installed SC soon! Craig

Good for you man! Yeah, I would love to see you at Shelbyfest this year, but I know that's a heck of a drive for you.

I went last year and it was a good time. Would you trailer the Shelby and then run it at Hallet?

yes, will trailer just in case any problems on track. Doing 2 days track and may observe 1 day at strip. 2 years ago temp at 10am at the strip was like 105 degrees...you can imagine what it was like after lunch...breaking loose at 100mph, priceless or should I say puckerless....lol Hope you can make it this year. Hmmm, or would that be puckerful!

Archived