TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Amy Boylan KR on ebay

ShelbyEra08

I like the CS screen on the navigation. You'd thought they would of cleaned & detailed the car before asking that kind of money for it! Good luck with the sale.

Anybody know how to do that? Very cool touch.

FWIW not directed towards anyone in particuliar: Jeez give the woman a break already.

What? A $10,000.00 fee to sell a car on Ebay? Are you on crack? The fee for a successfull sale of an auto over $2,000.00 is only $125.00 for a low volume seller and $60.00 for a high volume seller.

seriously guy? Grow up. Why did u have to say that i was crack? That is pretty immature reaction.

if u read my statement correctly, i said "I think" ebay's commission is 9 or 10%. When i said "I think" it doesnt mean i know for a fact i am just assuming. The only reason i thought of 9 or 10% commission is because that is what ebay hits me everytime when I sell stuff on ebay motors, then 5% commission on shipping rates, then paypal hits me with another 5% fee

I dont sell or buy cars on ebay, so i dont have all of the facts.

Next time think before you write something pretty dumb and have some class

back to the subject. If i had $100,000 i would buy the car, because I like the Navi system with CS signature, plus the hood signatures, and its supposely a 1-of-1 KR

side note that would mean there is techincally 3 "1-of-1" KR in existence: Amy's, Ron Pratte, and the Silver and Black KR that went over B-J block a few years ago

seriously guy? Grow up. Why did u have to say that i was crack? That is pretty immature reaction.

if u read my statement correctly, i said "I think" ebay's commission is 9 or 10%. When i said "I think" it doesnt mean i know for a fact i am just assuming. The only reason i thought of 9 or 10% commission is because that is what ebay hits me everytime when I sell stuff on ebay motors, then 5% commission on shipping rates, then paypal hits me with another 5% fee

I dont sell or buy cars on ebay, so i dont have all of the facts.

Next time think before you write something pretty dumb and have some class

back to the subject. If i had $100,000 i would buy the car, because I like the Navi system with CS signature, plus the hood signatures, and its supposely a 1-of-1 KR

side note that would mean there is techincally 3 "1-of-1" KR in existence: Amy's, Ron Pratte, and the Silver and Black KR that went over B-J block a few years ago

I read your post correctly. You were clueless about the cost of an Ebay sale but had no reservations about quoting what a seller of a $100,000 vehicle would net. What is it with some of you guys. You make ridiculous statements while trying to promote your own fantasy land version of reality. As if this car would ever sell for 100 grand. Get real and stop making a fool of yourself.

It seems odd because:

- Amy was the PRESIDENT of a legendary company. Notice I said company.....not KR.

- Amy, I would think, swims in high car circles as a result. Listing a car on eBay somehow seems beneath her. To me, it seems....odd. Thats all I can use to describe that sentiment.

-Amy should pull that hood off and out a factory one on. Keep the hood. Sell it separately, whatever. Then list the car on eBay. Without the signature hood.

- Amy should take off the highlights of being SAI President. I find this also, odd.

One thing I know for sure is Amy hasn't been calling asking for my advice! :). So she has a plan obviously. Wish her well and all that.

Speedy, don't know what to say of your constant harangue(s) other than that. Has nothing to do with a kr being on eBay.

I agree 100%, why put in the Ad that your the Ex-President???????? What does that mean? Does that make it worth more.

I have to agree the entire ad is Odd and $100k is beyond ridiculous IMO.

I agree 100%, why put in the Ad that your the Ex-President???????? What does that mean? Does that make it worth more.

I have to agree the entire ad is Odd and $100k is beyond ridiculous IMO.

Exactly! Good to hear from someone who gets it. These KRs are argueably the coolest, most visually pleasing, Mustangs of all time but just are not worth anywhere near what some current owners delusionally bable about. Brand new KRs have sold new for prices in the low 50s and these geniuses think this used one can fetch 100 large. Fantasy land stuff. New cars depreciate from their original selling price, very hard concept for those who cling to a pointless notion of an investment.

I read your post correctly. You were clueless about the cost of an Ebay sale but had no reservations about quoting what a seller of a $100,000 vehicle would net. What is it with some of you guys. You make ridiculous statements while trying to promote your own fantasy land version of reality. As if this car would ever sell for 100 grand. Get real and stop making a fool of yourself.

apparently you still didnt read it because you do not know what "I think" means.

stop wasting time with your dumb statements. I made a post about Amy and WCC listing a KR on ebay

Still classless saying i am fool that is on crack. I feel bad for ya because you seemed not to know alot of things also because Robert called you out on things but you "Seemed" to miss that post

You brought this on yourself, im done.

if Someone wants to lock or delete this thread go ahead

Archived