TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 Shelby GT500 what is the list price

1970boss302

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You live in Vegas? Come over to Gaudin. I'm the HIgh Performance Vehicle Manager here. I'll have pricing and dropping in orders next week.

Manny Galvan

Gaudin Ford

702 400 0999

Manny, OK. I will stop over sometime next week. I know you just moved, and the new location is closer to home.

Been a Gaudin customer for a lot of years with the exception of the last few for service due to location.

Timeline does not matter to me. Don't need the first one in Vegas nor the sixteenth.

ADM will have me running the other way though. :speedie:

Like I said previously, this a "want", not a ncessity.

Melford, how did you make out?

I might be able to get over there this week.

Will pm you any info if I can get it.

Last time I spoke with Roger from SAI, he said nothing but great things about Manny.

lol...and the GT500 on the floor mats (at least on a 2010+ MY).

Again, it'd be cheap/easy to change that to SVT, Cobra, GT???, etc.

I doubt very much that the CAR will die but I think it is at least *conceivable* that the name can, or even will.

I *assume* that Carroll Shelby's next of kin (his wife, Cleo Shelby) will be the heir to his estate and SHE could license the name and allow Ford to use the GT500 moniker, and the Shelby name...couldn't she? Or is the license exclusive to CARROLL Shelby?

And for the record, I'm not saying this is FACT, I'm saying it's what I was told, albeit by a very reliable source.

Phill

your source is 100% wrong! nothing close to what will happen.

Everyone,

After a terrible experience with a dealer I have bought 7 cars from, and that 17 of my customers bought cars from, I cancelled my order with that dealer, and re-ordered my car from Manny at Gaudin Ford. Seriously, those of you that know me, know how picky I am, and know that I choose who I deal with carefully. Deal with Manny...no nonsense and he will not waste your time. A great guy and a straight shooter....NO BS, no ADM, no adding things after.

Alex

lol...and the GT500 on the floor mats (at least on a 2010+ MY).

Again, it'd be cheap/easy to change that to SVT, Cobra, GT???, etc.

I doubt very much that the CAR will die but I think it is at least *conceivable* that the name can, or even will.

I *assume* that Carroll Shelby's next of kin (his wife, Cleo Shelby) will be the heir to his estate and SHE could license the name and allow Ford to use the GT500 moniker, and the Shelby name...couldn't she? Or is the license exclusive to CARROLL Shelby?

And for the record, I'm not saying this is FACT, I'm saying it's what I was told, albeit by a very reliable source.

Phill

I believe Shelby licencing and the foundation own the brand, i also remember hearing the fees for using the name was minimal per car. No reason for Ford not to use the name.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Manny, We live in south Florida, but do business trips to Vegas at least twice a year.

I want a 2013 Convertible in Grabber Blue with stripes at a reasonable price...i'm willing to wait for the "gotta have the first one" kinda guys to blow their load...excuse the vulgarity.

If you're my guy for the best price on both the car and shipping it to my house, we have something to talk about.

First off before we even think of price, what are the timelines we're dealing with?

Thanks for getting back to me- Melford

Hi Melford,

I've been looking everyday for the price lists to appear. I'm placing my own order 1st. I can't wait to get it in here. I'll keep you posted when I get the list. Should be soon!

thanks buddy

Everyone,

After a terrible experience with a dealer I have bought 7 cars from, and that 17 of my customers bought cars from, I cancelled my order with that dealer, and re-ordered my car from Manny at Gaudin Ford. Seriously, those of you that know me, know how picky I am, and know that I choose who I deal with carefully. Deal with Manny...no nonsense and he will not waste your time. A great guy and a straight shooter....NO BS, no ADM, no adding things after.

Alex

Thanks for the kind words Alex!

Great doing business with you!

See ya in a few days at the 50th celebration!

Manny

Hi guys,

I got my 2010 GT500 in December 2009 from a dealership in Florida for MSRP to export it to Germany. I pickep one from the lot which was 99% the one I wanted. There were 7 to choose from at that time.

Now I am looking every day for pricing. Order guide, etc. is already printed out and the options are selected. Can´t wait to put the 2013 on the Germany Highway without speed limit. Will the new one make the 200+??

By the way: The dealership was Wayne Akers, Lake Worth.

Regards from Germany

Kurt

apologize my poor english....

Ford's pricing link for the 2013 appears to be up this morning. Base coupe MSRP is $54,200 and the vert is $59,200

Buid yours starting here: http://bp3.ford.com/2013-Ford-Mustang/?branding=1&lang=en#/Packages/Config[|Ford|Mustang|2013|1|1.|820A.P8J.....~YZKAA.44E.SB.COU.GTS.]

Edit: No mention of the "Track Package"

Thanks for that information. I started building mine yesterday, but track pack is missing, also rear view camera and other details like getting black stripes instead of white??

I am very disappointed about the very poor service from FORD. I signed up for updated infos on theri website about the 2013 Mustang and I contacted them 3 times. Nothing but an automatic reply. Very poor service. Do they want to push potential customers to other brands???

Kurt

Just for Fun here is some invoice pricing. Still waiting on individual component pricing.

2013 GT500 Coupe, SVTPP, TP, Nav, Recaro

MSRP $65,420

Invoice $60,580.44

Including hold back a MSRP deal in this car would look to bring a dealer around $6700 on the sale. Do you really need ADM's dealers?

What I would order:

2013 GT500 Coupe, SVTPP, TP, Recaro

MSRP $63,080

Invoice $58,492.44

Just got quotation yesterday from an importer here in Germany. He wants 9.000,- USD ADM, including freight to Germany (appr. 1500,- USD incl. insurance).

This car will not be sold to me. I can wait until these crazy prices disappear.

The MSRP for my car is 66.715,00.

Kurt

So do we have a price on this yet? I priced what I want and it was around 65kMSRP. i keep getting the run around from dealers and the place I bought mine nothing. I would love to know if it would be worth me trading my 2012 in on the new one prior to deploying to Afghanistan again.

Archived