TEAM SHELBY FORUM

40th Owners - Who's going to the Bash? Let's make plans!

What Buildings? You're sounding optimistic.

arizona_desert_6219.jpg

Exactly, didn't I mention that the 40th's were across the street in the dirt lot? No, it's a good spot! ;)

Torch your going to loose your window spot in the attic! :lol:

Guess I better bring my hiking boot! :blink:

It's Bash time again!! happy%20feet.gif Time to talk about getting us 40th owners together at the Bash for a little Team 40th socializing. B) So I thought I should get a list started and get some ideas of when/where/what you want to do? Last year we met in the bar the first night for the socializing. I am game for something like that again. This year I think we will have a record number of 40th cars attending and I was hoping we could do a group picture. Perhaps at one of the track days? I plan on going out to the track at least once even though I can't track this year. If everyone is game we could do a group pic out there. Anyone seen a final schedule of events? Ok, post up if you are going and if you have any ideas for a Team 40th meet up!

Attendee List (40th Car?)

Slabo (Black Vert)

07REDGT500 + 1 (Red Coupe)

Blondiepa + 1 (Blue Coupe)

Torch40 + 1 (Red Coupe)

jdaallen +1 (Orange Vert)

MY500SS + 1 (White Coupe)

FormerGMC (White Coupe)

msmap (White Coupe maybe?)

cobrafan (White Coupe)

SpeedRacer + 1 (?)

Ha Ha Ha! Good show Torch. That's exactly what I was talkin about!

Hey Don!! Don't worry about it. We thru one hell of a "Party" ourselves once and we can do it again. We'll play the music so loud and raise so much hell in our "spot" that all the rest of the Bash will come running over to see what's going on. :drool: We better be scheduling some venders of our own!! :yahoo:

Hey Don!! Don't worry about it. We thru one hell of a "Party" ourselves once and we can do it again. We'll play the music so loud and raise so much hell in our "spot" that all the rest of the Bash will come running over to see what's going on. :drool: We better be scheduling some venders of our own!! :yahoo:

:rockon:

Cars are meant to be driven!! Not garage trophies. :shift: :burnout:

Well Bob, I think I have it all figured out;

One mile is all that's allowed for this trip. I have to drive it about 300 ft to the transporter, then off the transporter @ Shelby and into the Museum maybe another 1000 feet or so. Then reverse to get back into it's crib at home. I think I'm being very generous allowing a maximum of 1 mile!! B) That will make total miles on the odometer of 21.3!! Can't wait!! :happy feet: :happy feet:

• 3 weeks later...
Well #1 of 15 has returned to it's birth place after 5 years. I droped it off Saturday into the capable hands of Gary Patterson. Looking forward to seeing it in the Museum next week. 2012-03-03_06-54-25_202.jpg

Nice!

Archived