TEAM SHELBY FORUM

40th Owners - Who's going to the Bash? Let's make plans!

It's Bash time again!! happy%20feet.gif Time to talk about getting us 40th owners together at the Bash for a little Team 40th socializing. B) So I thought I should get a list started and get some ideas of when/where/what you want to do? Last year we met in the bar the first night for the socializing. I am game for something like that again. This year I think we will have a record number of 40th cars attending and I was hoping we could do a group picture. Perhaps at one of the track days? I plan on going out to the track at least once even though I can't track this year. If everyone is game we could do a group pic out there. Anyone seen a final schedule of events? Ok, post up if you are going and if you have any ideas for a Team 40th meet up!

Attendee List (40th Car?)

Slabo (Black Vert)

07REDGT500 + 1 (Red Coupe)

Blondiepa + 1 (Blue Coupe)

Torch40 + 1 (Red Coupe)

jdaallen +1 (Orange Vert)

MY500SS + 1 (White Coupe)

FormerGMC (White Coupe)

msmap (White Vert maybe?)

cobrafan (White Coupe)

SpeedRacer + 1 (Red Coupe)

gchaser1 (?)

07XL0228 (?)

Randy and I are going. Going down Thursday hopefully afternoon if all goes well...worst case evening. We will be staying till Saturday night. We are game for meeting up. Keep us posted. Is it May yet?

I hope not cause the bash is in March! :)

Keep the names coming even if you will not be bringing your car. Still want ya in the picture! B) And please show up in March :lol:

Anyone seen a schedule yet? We will need to figure out the best day for a pic and possible social...

My wife and I will be there. My 40th is going also. It will be in the Musuem at Shelby for the event. We are staying at the Wynn however and not host hotel. Can't wait till party time!!!

Hey Bob,

Marji, myself and the 40th will be there..................... :yahoo:

Nice a couple of low mileage 40th showing up this year!! John you realize you might actually put a mile on that car if you are not careful :lol:

Nice a couple of low mileage 40th showing up this year!! John you realize you might actually put a mile on that car if you are not careful :lol:

Well Bob, I think I have it all figured out;

One mile is all that's allowed for this trip. I have to drive it about 300 ft to the transporter, then off the transporter @ Shelby and into the Museum maybe another 1000 feet or so. Then reverse to get back into it's crib at home. I think I'm being very generous allowing a maximum of 1 mile!! B) That will make total miles on the odometer of 21.3!! Can't wait!! :happy feet: :happy feet:

Well Bob, I think I have it all figured out;

One mile is all that's allowed for this trip. I have to drive it about 300 ft to the transporter, then off the transporter @ Shelby and into the Museum maybe another 1000 feet or so. Then reverse to get back into it's crib at home. I think I'm being very generous allowing a maximum of 1 mile!! B) That will make total miles on the odometer of 21.3!! Can't wait!! :happy feet: :happy feet:

If the car is pushed backwards the entire time you could take miles off the odometer. happy%20feet.gif

In my planning for the car show, I do have a class on Saturday of the Bash for the 40th's. I should have you all parked in the same spot, so that should be a good photo op for you also. So make sure and be at the car show on Saturday am!

In my planning for the car show, I do have a class on Saturday of the Bash for the 40th's. I should have you all parked in the same spot, so that should be a good photo op for you also. So make sure and be at the car show on Saturday am!

Very cool.............thanks Jeff.

Outstanding Jeff!! Glad to hear that. In the past is was always kind of a free for all on the parking at the car show so we were not able to keep the 40th's together. I should have a total count here shortly so we can predict the number of 40th spots we will require. Appreciate you accommodating us this year!

-- Bob

Outstanding Jeff!! Glad to hear that. In the past is was always kind of a free for all on the parking at the car show so we were not able to keep the 40th's together. I should have a total count here shortly so we can predict the number of 40th spots we will require. Appreciate you accommodating us this year!

-- Bob

I've got the current list, so no worries. I'm trying to have the show a bit more organized, classed, etc. I will be posting more soon in the 50th area once I have all the details ironed out, hopefully this week. I have the parking lot layed out by class already, etc. We will have some sort of awards/trophies for each class etc. Should be about 20% awards for each class based on number of cars. Hopefully a little more organized like a regular car show.

Hold on. Wait just a minute. Not so quick kids. You mean to tell me that someone at Shelby is actually acknowledging the "Children in the Attic". Yea, right, I ain't believin it for a nano! Sure we will have our own space, but it will be out behind building #5 three miles from the rest of the cars. LOL

Hold on. Wait just a minute. Not so quick kids. You mean to tell me that someone at Shelby is actually acknowledging the "Children in the Attic". Yea, right, I ain't believin it for a nano! Sure we will have our own space, but it will be out behind building #5 three miles from the rest of the cars. LOL

Well, I know your group is a little "special" if you know what I mean... :hysterical2: I couldn't have you mixed with the rest of the decent folk. :hysterical:

I've got the current list, so no worries. I'm trying to have the show a bit more organized, classed, etc. I will be posting more soon in the 50th area once I have all the details ironed out, hopefully this week. I have the parking lot layed out by class already, etc. We will have some sort of awards/trophies for each class etc. Should be about 20% awards for each class based on number of cars. Hopefully a little more organized like a regular car show.

Very nice Jeff! How many 40th's do you show attending? That will make a great opportunity to do a group shot of both the car and i would also like to do a group shot of the owners that will be attending.

Randy and I are going. Going down Thursday hopefully afternoon if all goes well...worst case evening. We will be staying till Saturday night. We are game for meeting up. Keep us posted. Is it May yet?

blondiepa did you get my PM?

What Buildings? You're sounding optimistic.

arizona_desert_6219.jpg

Archived