TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Birthday present ideas for my Mustang?

yamahar1

It is that time of the year again! My birthday and the birthday of the mustang (April 17th)! Ideas for birthday presents? I was thinking of renewing the Sirius sattelite for her. (My wife love the Sirius) Maybe a nice wash and wax for her too, if the weather breaks by then! Maybe some 18X9 chrome wheels???? I am going to give here a nice rub down with leather wipes and some massage with the vaccum cleaner (kinky huh)! Another year flies by! How time goes so fast! Spring is nearly here! Later gaters

:hyper: Where you been hiding Yamahar?

Busy, Busy, Busy. Vacation, new puppy, lots of work, two little guys at home. Hardly any time to ride the stang, much less talk about it. We did manage to get the top down when visiting family in New Jersey. It is so cool to drive a vertible through New York City. The boy's loved it checking out the sky scrapers with the top down! Later gaters.

Busy, Busy, Busy. Vacation, new puppy, lots of work, two little guys at home. Hardly any time to ride the stang, much less talk about it. We did manage to get the top down when visiting family in New Jersey. It is so cool to drive a vertible through New York City. The boy's loved it checking out the sky scrapers with the top down! Later gaters.

Happy birthday. I good gift would be a personal wash....and finish it off by sending the kids off to grandma, and doing the final interior cleaning in the garage (with all doors closed) "sans-ropas". :idea:

Happy birthday. I good gift would be a personal wash....and finish it off by sending the kids off to grandma, and doing the final interior cleaning in the garage (with all doors closed) "sans-ropas". :idea:

Good idea,,,,,,now to get my wife in the garage sans ropas, that would be the challenge.........especially since my garage is not heated. :hysterical2: Guess we have to make our own heat! Sending the kids off to the grandparents for a night does sound good though,,,,,,,good idea,,,, :hyper:

Archived