TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Baer/Shelby calipers

blueovalkid

Thank you Phill,

Will look for oversized bleeders!

I spoke with the Baer guys at the MCA 50th in Las Vegas last month and told them my problem. They say they are aware of it. I mentioned a oversize bleeder and they said DO NOT use one.

They have some kind of copper spacers or 'washers' for the bleeders that stop the leaking. I probably shouldn't post this because I will end up screwing myself since they said they have a very limited amount of them and I haven't got mine yet.

But correcting my bad information is more important to me than being first in line for the washers.

Phill

I spoke with the Baer guys at the MCA 50th in Las Vegas last month and told them my problem. They say they are aware of it. I mentioned a oversize bleeder and they said DO NOT use one.

They have some kind of copper spacers or 'washers' for the bleeders that stop the leaking. I probably shouldn't post this because I will end up screwing myself since they said they have a very limited amount of them and I haven't got mine yet.

But correcting my bad information is more important to me than being first in line for the washers.

Phill

Phill - I just tried to send you a PM, and it says you can not receive any new messages............

R

Phill - I just tried to send you a PM, and it says you can not receive any new messages............

R

Yeah, I'm not sure what's going on with my PM box. I can send out IF I already have you in there from a former conversation but then you can't write me back.

You're the third person to tell me this....

I cleared a bunch of old PM's out I didn't know I had in there so you should be good to go now.

Phill

Yeah, I'm not sure what's going on with my PM box. I can send out IF I already have you in there from a former conversation but then you can't write me back.

You're the third person to tell me this....

I cleared a bunch of old PM's out I didn't know I had in there so you should be good to go now.

Phill

That worked, PM sent.

R

^^^^Are you still doing restoration's/rebuild's on these Baer Extremes? I tried to send you a PM, but it said your box was not accepting PM's.

Robert

Robert,

Send Brian an email, probably the best way to reach him.

blkgt500nca@gmail.com

Archived