TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2012 Lake San Antonio Cruise, Monterey County CA

HARALD KELLEY

The Central Coast Cobra club is hosting it's annual BBQ. Great event, great people and good food. Flyer attached.

"Central Coast Cobras BBQ at the Lake event. Saturday, March 31, 2012 . This year Ken Rolle will be heading the Northern guys from the Salinas Airport at 8:30 AM. I'll be meeting the south county drivers at the Park and Ride in Atascadero, at the 101 , Curbaril exit, next to the harley Davidson dealership. We'll be leaving there at 9:45. Anyone who wants to just meet us in Paso Robles, can meet us at the Scoloari's parking lot. We are leaving there at 10:30 and heading to the lake."

2012 Cobra Cruise.pdf

2012 Cobra Cruise.pdf

The Central Coast Cobra club is hosting it's annual BBQ. Great event, great people and good food. I will post their flyer in the next day or two.

"Central Coast Cobras BBQ at the Lake event. Saturday, March 31, 2012 . This year Ken Rolle will be heading the Northern guys from the Salinas Airport at 8:30 AM. I'll be meeting the south county drivers at the Park and Ride in Atascadero, at the 101 , Curbaril exit, next to the harley Davidson dealership. We'll be leaving there at 9:45. Anyone who wants to just meet us in Paso Robles, can meet us at the Scoloari's parking lot. We are leaving there at 10:30 and heading to the lake."

This is a great cruise and they do a great job with the lunch. Just hope doesnt rain like last year. We will be there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Central Coast Cobra club is hosting it's annual BBQ. Great event, great people and good food. Flyer attached.

Just bumping up. Couple weeks away. See flyer on first post for more details.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump up.

Not sure on the weather but this is Saturday. If you are thinking of attending, please seee the flyer on the 1st post and email the contact iether for northern group or southern group so they can determine the food.

Weather permiting, see you at the Salinas airport. Nice drive, great cars and great people.

Bump up.

Not sure on the weather but this is Saturday. If you are thinking of attending, please seee the flyer on the 1st post and email the contact iether for northern group or southern group so they can determine the food.

Weather permiting, see you at the Salinas airport. Nice drive, great cars and great people.

I'm going to the city for the weekend...have fun if the weather stays clear

Archived