TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Forum Tweaks

Staff

We have tweaked the forum somewhat today to improve load speed as well as some load and readability issues.

Should you wish to use the old forum look (prior to 07 Feb 12), please click on "Change Theme" on the lower left hand side of the page. As a note though, the old skin will be discontinued shortly.

The next version of Team Shelby is well under way and will be out within 60-days and will focus on improved speed and other functional enhancements. The overall look and feel of the site will not change though.

Robert Lane

I would like to request again that the "view new content" window be able to hide the two side wings. We used to be able to "fold" them out to give more real estate to the list

I was also not able to log in on my Blackberry - the login page would not display the username/password boxes.

Although the top rows look better, it did take me a while to find the "view new content" link.

However, grow the window to full screen then try a vertical window size reduction by pulling the right side to the left. Stuff just doesn't flow to the logical locations and there is overlapping.

The contrast of the blue text/grey background at the bottom (where "mark community read", etc) is hard to read.

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to return to the forum post I just looked at as opposed to returning to the top of the page as it fuctions now. That would save alot of scrolling to return to the the last topic viewed especially once you get close to the bottom of a forum page.

Robert,

One thing a bit annoying at times, is that if your curser is anywhere near the bold, italic, underline, strikeout,subscript, whatever this is, buttons, the text seems to automatically take that as if you've actually button clicked the item. You see it all the time where posts are done like this with very small text, etc. The user probably did not click the button, but was just hovering over it. Anyhow, not sure what can be done about making those for sure where a click must be completed to select that button. Just an observation.

Archived