TEAM SHELBY FORUM

NYC Auto Show - Team Shelby volunteers needed?

Boidster

At least as recently as 1/10 there was a notice at the top of the forums asking about volunteers to help out in Detroit and NYC. That notice now seems to be gone, however I responded back in January and exchanged a couple of e-mails with Gary Patterson at Shelby American, who of course was busy with Detroit. This week I've tried to confirm the need for volunteers, and my inclusion on the list, so I can get airline tickets and a hotel room near the venue.

Gary's maybe just swamped, but after two e-mails and no response, and with the notice now gone from the forums I'm wondering if maybe the NYC show is off, for Team Shelby volunteers at least? Did anybody else respond to that call for help? Any idea what might be going on? I don't want to show up at the show and have the SA guys wondering who the heck I am. :shrug:

Thanks in advance.

Check out this thread....

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/72086-new-york-auto-show-april-5th-15th-has-anyone-volunteered-to-work-the-shelby-booth/

You were just looking in the wrong place. Post #23 has the link to registration.

Hope to see you there!!!!

• 1 year later...

The wife and I did the show on Wed. Shelby had four vehs. there. The Ford display just around from them had two GT500's one of them was a vert. and was filled front and back with kids who were having a great time in the car. The thing I noticed was Ford let people in the GT500 but Chevy. had the Vette blocked off so you could not touch it much less sit in it. The show was pretty good and the Mer. Benz display had alot of cars that you could sit in.

Archived