TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua Event 2012

VorpalBunny

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

September 6th today and T12 is less than a month away! :yahoo:

We have so many multi-year event supporters returning, good friends, and as we do every year some new first timers who will be friends soon. This year's event will honor and remember Carroll and will see some new venues and many familiar acivities as well. Some exciting changes and many opportunes we all enjoy!

T13 will be here before we know it, all are welcome. The event fills each year based upon the capicity of venues, the resort and the uniqueness of our event and the ability to really know and spend time with one another. It is not an exclusivity issue, it is based upon an ability to provide a quality experience for those who come in this special location. If you are interested in 2013 write myself or any board member a note for more information.

David Elkowitz

September 6th today and T12 is less than a month away! :yahoo:

We have so many multi-year event supporters returning, good friends, and as we do every year some new first timers who will be friends soon. This year's event will honor and remember Carroll and will see some new venues and many familiar acivities as well. Some exciting changes and many opportunes we all enjoy!

T13 will be here before we know it, all are welcome. The event fills each year based upon the capicity of venues, the resort and the uniqueness of our event and the ability to really know and spend time with one another. It is not an exclusivity issue, it is based upon an ability to provide a quality experience for those who come in this special location. If you are interested in 2013 write myself or any board member a note for more information.

David Elkowitz

Marji and I are really going to miss our Terlingua family this year. :cry: . If a list has been started for T13, please put Marji and I on it. I already marked off the first two weeks of October on next years vacation calendar.

Dan and Marj,

You are top of the list! Cannot wait to see you both back here in Terlingua! I will have next years dates soon, but should be the same as this year but off by a day of course.

My best,

David

Dan and Marj,

You are top of the list! Cannot wait to see you both back here in Terlingua! I will have next years dates soon, but should be the same as this year but off by a day of course.

My best,

David

Wonderful......thanks David.

• 3 weeks later...

One Week! :bandance: :yahoo: :happy feet:

++++++

We start our journey Friday at 4PM

Car-Boat- plane-plane-car

Victoria-Vancouver-Winnipeg-Vancouver-Seattle-Salt lake city- Las Cruses-Alpine

sort of taking the long way there.

See you all soon.

Glen

++++++

See you all soon.

Glen

Look forward to seeing you cool Canucks again!!

++++++

See you all soon.

Glen

Can't wait to see you both again! Happy early 2nd anniversary!

:idea: Get married at Terlingua so everyone buys you drinks every year! :hysterical: Now that is SMART! You the man Glen!

++++++

See you all soon.

Glen

Glen and Lisa,

That sounds like an awesome trip. I am humbled that you are coming far again and will be with all of us in Terlingua soon!!!!!

David

Well, another year where I can only follow the fun from afar. My artwork has been to more events than me!

Please post lots of photos.

Maybe next year I can finally make it happen as my youngest will be 16 and I won't have

to be the Mr. Mom taxi service anymore.

Well, another year where I can only follow the fun from afar. My artwork has been to more events than me!

Please post lots of photos.

Maybe next year I can finally make it happen as my youngest will be 16 and I won't have

to be the Mr. Mom taxi service anymore.

Hey Blip,

You are always welcome!

David

• 3 weeks later...

Can I be placed on the maybe list for 2013? Planning a trip and it may coincide with terlingua next year.

We will open to alumni first for a couple of weeks and then open to every one else. Watch here or send me your email address and I'll put you on the mailing list.

Ditto, and what a great charity it is!

Also hoping to bring my son to his first Terlingua next year....... :happy feet:

Hey Michael,

Sounds great - will put you on the list! The good lis LMAO!

David

Archived