TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Powder coated CS66 wheels

blueovalkid

Here are some pics of my wheels, and a test fit, after I got them back from the powder coater this week.

I have to mount the sensors and drop them off to have the tires mounted early next week

I also included a pic of the Nitto NT05 315/35/20 that are going on the rear. Fronts will be NT05 275/35/20

Rear were widened to 11" by Weldcraft.

They arent TF Chicanes but they will do for now....

th_IMAG0420.jpg

th_IMAG0415.jpg

th_IMAG0413.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Here are some pics of my wheels, and a test fit, after I got them back from the powder coater this week.

I have to mount the sensors and drop them off to have the tires mounted early next week

I also included a pic of the Nitto NT05 315/35/20 that are going on the rear. Fronts will be NT05 275/35/20

Rear were widened to 11" by Weldcraft.

They arent TF Chicanes but they will do for now....

th_IMAG0420.jpg

th_IMAG0415.jpg

th_IMAG0413.jpg

Very nice, did weldcraft powdercoat them too?

And you didn't say, did you have any issues on the 11" rim, and is your car lowered?

My Razor's are delaminating and I'm looking into widening two and have them all redone back again the silver.

Very nice, did weldcraft powdercoat them too?

And you didn't say, did you have any issues on the 11" rim, and is your car lowered?

My Razor's are delaminating and I'm looking into widening two and have them all redone back again the silver.

Weldcraft didnt powder the wheels I had them done locally here in the Cleveland area.

I had 315 Nittos on the car before with these 11" wheels and had zero issues, and yes I am lowered on FRPP springs

Archived