TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tana’s New Bangastang Radiator cover

Grabber

When I ordered mine, there was a discount code I entered. You best call and talk to Hendrix about how to order the correct Ford Racing intake cut out since he has not revised his website. The KR one will have a square hole cut out in it or the CSM number.

• 4 months later...

After seeing all the great pictures/posts here, I decided to order a radiator cover as well.

What a mistake that has been. Ordered and paid in April and it's nearly August and no cover. A reply email, 6 weeks later in mid-June, had Hendrix saying it would be ready 'at the end of the next week'. All other follow ups have been unreturned.

Search of the forums revealed this to be a chronic problem with this vendor.

Tried (for the last time) tonight. After that, it's off to the credit card company to see what can be done to recover my money.

After seeing all the great pictures/posts here, I decided to order a radiator cover as well.

What a mistake that has been. Ordered and paid in April and it's nearly August and no cover. A reply email, 6 weeks later in mid-June, had Hendrix saying it would be ready 'at the end of the next week'. All other follow ups have been unreturned.

Search of the forums revealed this to be a chronic problem with this vendor.

Tried (for the last time) tonight. After that, it's off to the credit card company to see what can be done to recover my money.

Have you tried calling him ?

Sorry you are having this problem.

I ordered mine on 6/23.

Paid the extra for rush delivery which the cost was offset by the TS discount offered.

Received the cover 7/10.

The extra for rush delivery was well worth it.

Have you tried calling him ?

Sorry you are having this problem.

Thank you and I apologize for messing up your thread. I got a note this afternoon asking for my phone number (which I again provided).

I ordered mine on 6/23.

Paid the extra for rush delivery which the cost was offset by the TS discount offered.

Received the cover 7/10.

The extra for rush delivery was well worth it.

I am truly speechless. I am glad you got your cover but this is bullsh*t.

Jim, thank you for sharing this. I wonder what the story will be?

Ordered mine June 7th and paid for rush delivery, Blk w/Slvr stripes. I was told that I should get it within 2 - 3 weeks. I got it 7 weeks later. I was sent an email about a refund for the rush delivery fee 2 days before I got the email saying that they shipped the product. Other than the delivery time I'm very happy with the product. Looks amazing. I was pleasantly surprised that they refunded me the rush delivery fee without me asking for it. I would have been happy with credit towards my next purchse because I will definitely be ordering other bangastang products.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered a basic CF version radiator cover (no custom paint) for our new 2013 last week on Monday. Spoke directly with the gent at Bangastang on Wednesday as nothing on the order had changed. He said he had the part in stock and it would ship as of last Thursday.

Received word that the part has shipped. Looked like I was being confused with a guy that ordered the custom paint version.

Smitty

Archived