TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tasca Modshop 3 GT350's

This is going to be very interesting...

Three beautiful vehicles ready for immediate delivery...

I wonder how long these will take to sell considering the 2013 GT500 is only 6 months away.

Given the flood of Shebly vehicles on the market recently looks like many are positioning themselves for a new car.

Is the trend still leaning towards post title vehicles or will the majority wait for the new Ford offering.

But what's gonna touch a GT350 besides a Boss 302 LS on the track? And that's not a Shelby. Don't ya know. :)

Actually,

From what we are hearing about the 2013 GT500 I think you will be hard pressed to to find anything better in a straight line or at the track.

But you are correct , I should have included the Boss in the option box..

But what's gonna touch a GT350 besides a Boss 302 LS on the track? And that's not a Shelby. Don't ya know. :)

How about your Shelby GT/SC you just got done, from what I hear they do well on the track.

My only issue with the GT350 is that is a ton of coin for a car with-out forged internals.

I'd like to see a '07-'08 Shelby GT/SC against a Boss 302, a GT500 and a GT350 on a good road course.

One thing I know though is that I prefer the 05-09 body style. I guess the newer ones have a better coefficient of drag, but the styling just doesn't get me.

Those Shelby's should be here for the 50th Bash. Not sure on a Boss but still will be a sight to see.

Archived