TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Limp mode

Took the gt350 out today and stopped at my brothers house. When I started the car and left the car felt like I was driving the parking brake on. When I got home checked the manual and the car was in limp mode...yellow wrench light with no codes. Has this happened to anyone else? Since it is Sunday I will not be able to call the dealer until tomorrow. Any one have experience with this and the cause and fix.

• 2 months later...

So got the car back from the dealer and they could not find anything wrong. Anyone else have this happen? Drive the car today about 25 miles w no issues.

pull over and turn car off... wait a couple mins then start it back up as it resets itself. Sometimes its just a glitch with no issues

• 2 months later...

Had the same thing happen today in the GT. Shut it down and restarted it and it cleared itself. Maybe the heat??

Do you have an Automatic or Manual because so far its only happening to the Automatics. Too much power at once and computer can't decide how to shift it so bam goes into limp mode as is only thing I can think of

• 2 weeks later...
Do you have an Automatic or Manual because so far its only happening to the Automatics. Too much power at once and computer can't decide how to shift it so bam goes into limp mode as is only thing I can think of

It has a manual.

Archived