TEAM SHELBY FORUM

07 shelby VS 08 shelby

hilal

Hi Guys

I got my first shelby ever before almost 3 months and before tow days i had my first race .

explain this to me please a race my 07 shelby maganaflow exhaust offroad 3" pips no headers ,JLT 123mm intake ,Moroso supercharge Intercooler reservior tuank and VMP tune ONLY VS 08 shelby magnaflow exhaust 3" pips kooks headers ,intake I don't know which ,High-Flow Inlet Elbow ,Monoblade Throttle Body ,Raceing twin disc clutch and flywheel ,racing spark plug and tune and his car lower then main .Race was from 80km to 240 km ..stared from second gear both our cars was totally same power we were in same line most of the race only at 4th gear I step up few ..this guy thought I lie and my car is loaded so he open my hood and search all over the car and says that its not possible at all .

all am saying i m so happy about my car but really how is this possible ?? this guy told me that he didnt miss any shift and it was perfect drive for him as he had alot of races before with ZO6 and other cars .

Hilal

post-34995-0-57366400-1327776888_thumb.jpg

post-34995-0-57366400-1327776888_thumb.jpg

tottaly same weight ,for the gas tank he has less them my tank i had less then half he had alomost less then 1/4 .he is good driver and i know it ..i have seen him take off ZO6 and he has shelby since 2008 i had shelby only 3 months ago my first sport car ever .

here is the video for my race i m the one in the left as you can see i stared behind not in the same line ...at the 4th gear my car step up few and befor the end of the race a nice backfire from my right exhust..race followed by loaded C6 700HP with gopr cam .

here is the video for my race i m the one in the left as you can see i stared behind not in the same line ...at the 4th gear my car step up few and befor the end of the race a nice backfire from my right exhust..race followed by loaded C6 700HP with gopr cam .

Cool video. Love the sound.

Archived