TEAM SHELBY FORUM

NE to Vegas - Car Shipping

Madlock

I'm seriously considering attending the Las Vegas event - and shipping my car from NJ to Las Vegas for the festivities so I can take part in the driving events.

Is anybody else from NY/NJ/PA/MD/CT going who hasn't yet made shipping arrangements but would like to look into shared transport to lower costs?

Not going, but when we had ours picked up and delivered we used McNutt Auto Transport 1800 755 2324 (I thimk they go national). Found them to be very good. They don't have enclosed as I recall. Hemmings and Old Cars Weekly have numerous ads for enclosed transporters if you want that. Let me know if you need any info for enclosed.

I am using grand Turismo to send my car there and back. Trailers are enclosed. We are getting a good number of cars coming back east after the event and ken at gt might help us with pricing coming east if we can fill the hauler.

I could it get enough folks to commit (and fork over some cash) to get our own hauler of six cars for this event so at this point everyone is on their own.

$3500 round trip at this point.

Good luck. Pm me if you need more info.

Tony

Archived