TEAM SHELBY FORUM

First dealer to get allocation in Canada

ShelbySupra

Local dealers in Pa have 2012's and dont want to move on their price either. I cant understand it.

Ecrissman,

Show your dealer(s) this website until one of them "Gets It" and comes to their senses. This price doesn't include any options, but at this point, a motivated GSM will want to heavily discount the SVTPP, Electronics Package and Recaro's. Good luck and let us know what happens...

http://www.truecar.com/prices-new/ford/mustang-pricing/2012/E84A1ABA/?zipcode=15205&optionInfo=6872655,6872641,6872645,6872667,6872635,6872651,6872636,6872640&incentiveInfo=&colorInfo=865855,865840

Hey guys, I'm new here from CT. I've had exstensive discussions with Tasca Ford in RI on the 2013 GT500's. They are the premier Shelby dealer/builder in the Northeast and I was told they may only see up to 12 Coupes and 1-2 Convertibles. I was also told I could go on a waiting list but odds are, I won't get one. They never tried to sell me on a 2012 which they only had one available last month or a GT350 Conv. which they have one of in each of the three colors. Just reading the surface of the Canadian dealer's info "$10,000 non refundable deposit" concerns me. MSRP for a 13' isn't available yet. To sum up Tasca's veiw on the 2013 models, they will come out in a large first wave and then tapper off mid to late year. The 13's are the last of the current platform until the redesign in 2014/2015. The prediction is that Ford will use the 2013 remaining stock platforms & parts and carry it over until 2014. There will be no 2014 model year persay, instead it will be a redisigned 2014-1/2 with IRS thus making it the 50th aniversary model. I have no facts other than information from Tasca Ford, but based upon past sales, the 2013's will be a repeat of 2007/2008.

This waiting plus the greed on dealerships on their left over 2012 SUCKS...

I can imagie how impatiente all are at this point,

I cannot wait until the actual 2013 year comes buy, I am sure there will be some 2013 Shelbys left somewhere in NY area.

At least winter has been on our side, so we can still enjoy our muscle machines out there.

Take care and enjoy the weekend.

braztang

thanks Vancouver is just an hour or two flight from Edmonton....may have to book a flight,my dealer here still has new 2011's and 12's and wont discount the price

Bought my 2010 in Van when I lived there from Brown Bros....$5k below sticker....Coastal will also deal. They had a new red 2012 with SVT-PP, Recaro's and NAV for $57,900 this fall.

Sherwood Ford is 5 min from where I now live.

For some reason I can't change my location to Sherwood Park (or at all) in the CP??

Hey guys, I'm new here from CT. I've had exstensive discussions with Tasca Ford in RI on the 2013 GT500's. They are the premier Shelby dealer/builder in the Northeast and I was told they may only see up to 12 Coupes and 1-2 Convertibles. I was also told I could go on a waiting list but odds are, I won't get one. They never tried to sell me on a 2012 which they only had one available last month or a GT350 Conv. which they have one of in each of the three colors. Just reading the surface of the Canadian dealer's info "$10,000 non refundable deposit" concerns me. MSRP for a 13' isn't available yet. To sum up Tasca's veiw on the 2013 models, they will come out in a large first wave and then tapper off mid to late year. The 13's are the last of the current platform until the redesign in 2014/2015. The prediction is that Ford will use the 2013 remaining stock platforms & parts and carry it over until 2014. There will be no 2014 model year persay, instead it will be a redisigned 2014-1/2 with IRS thus making it the 50th aniversary model. I have no facts other than information from Tasca Ford, but based upon past sales, the 2013's will be a repeat of 2007/2008.

Sherwood Ford worked with me on the $10,000 deposit, my sister just bought one last year and the fact that I'm a repeat customer helped. Sherwood Ford also sold the most GT500's last year of any Ford Dealer in Canada so I trust them as a reliable dealer. It's understandable how it could be concerning but the price will probably be competitive with the ZL1 Camaro, the current GT500 is a good 5K less in the USA then the ZL1, so Ford has lots of room for the Packages if they want to keep the price competitive with the ZL1.

Bought my 2010 in Van when I lived there from Brown Bros....$5k below sticker....Coastal will also deal. They had a new red 2012 with SVT-PP, Recaro's and NAV for $57,900 this fall.

Sherwood Ford is 5 min from where I now live.

For some reason I can't change my location to Sherwood Park (or at all) in the CP??

Brown bros has new 2011's and 12's pretty much msrp....and they have Tim Browns used 2011 for 50 K I may go that route.....coastal ford has a few vert's marked down but no coupes below msrp...

I understand the whole thing about dealers not wanting to move on price. I had to deal with my local dealer for a week to get the price I wanted. After tons of back and forth phone calls, I got my 12 for $3,500 below invoice. Look on autotrader. There are dealers selling fully loaded 12s for $49.5 in Texas.

Archived