TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SVTPP Badging Opinions

I really like the Shelby Performance Parts Shelby GT500 add-on wings part #S7MK-1447-C. However, I dont think I want additional GT500 nomenclature badging on the car since it is stated everywhere else. My car is not a Super Snake, so that will not do!

I came across a company that does custom badging and have decided to do my own badging that is relevant to my particular car...the SVT Performance Package. So I have decided to have SVTPP on the left wing and SNAKE on the right wing. The badges are made of aluminum and look just like the ones offered at Shelby with black lettering.

I'm in the process of quote and pricing as of today. In addtion, I am kicking around an aluminum letter cutout with black/ red lettering or a combination color with just SVTPP to be placed just below the snake emblem on the fender.

What do you think about this idea? I am very particular about personalizing this car and am stoked this can be done. I have inquired about a volume purchase for reduced pricing for other members interested in this as well. Opinions about design and color are needed!!!

Thanks.

Geoff

The other two ideas are as follow:

Create the a badge with aluminum billet letter cutouts SVTPP using the SVT logo font with SVT in red paint and PP in black paint. The dimension will be 2.5 inches long, 1' width and 7/16" deep.

or

Create an SVT logo billet aluminum letter cutout of SVT in red paint and the word Performance Package in same font (not italicized) with black paint centered below the SVT in smaller letters not cutout. Same dimensions as above.

I am definately doing one of the three designs above.

The other two ideas are as follow:

Create the a badge with aluminum billet letter cutouts SVTPP using the SVT logo font with SVT in red paint and PP in black paint. The dimension will be 2.5 inches long, 1' width and 7/16" deep.

or

Create an SVT logo billet aluminum letter cutout of SVT in red paint and the word Performance Package in same font (not italicized) with black paint centered below the SVT in smaller letters not cutout. Same dimensions as above.

I am definately doing one of the three designs above.

Go for it. Make it your own.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello fbbob96,

I am sure the badge company can do what you ask. Shelby Cobra would look pretty cool as well. I chose the SVTPP because it was a package offered by Ford and there is no designation for it. Since having the badging, all comments on the badging have been very positive. Some people thought my car was a Super Snake and others just want to know what ford part number it is. I did the grill as well.

Geoff

Archived