TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500KR....Check these out!

I had a 1979 Mustang Indy Pace Car & that was pewter, IMO it had a tint of Gold in the Silver & IMO the GT500KR looks to have a Silvery, Bluish color with a hint of White to it.

Chris....... you tell us, you seen it 1st hand

The shot from the show categorically is not vapor. The show color is a one-car-only color. I heard this from a Ford biggie.

I went on to tell him (and about 5 others) that the show car color is causing a strong positive reaction from the site.

Sadly, this ain't production. Production- I was told - will be a little darker with a bluish hint to it (less than the purple from Tuuungsten). His words, not mine. My understanding is that the Mazda color that was adopted was not in production yet.

This car, in the show colors, is absolutely stunning. A real jaw-dropper, no BS. It looks cruel, viscious, elegant, & sexy all at once. :eek5: :eek5: :eek5: :eek5: :eek5:

I told them I would be happy to buy "that odd-ball prototype" at MSRP if they wanted to dump it. :spiteful: For some reason, my phone has not rang today on that offer! :hysterical:

I guess I really DID lose touch with reality!!! :hysterical2:

The shot from the show categorically is not vapor. The show color is a one-car-only color. I heard this from a Ford biggie.

I went on to tell him (and about 5 others) that the show car color is causing a strong positive reaction from the site.

Sadly, this ain't production. Production- I was told - will be a little darker with a bluish hint to it (less than the purple from Tuuungsten). His words, not mine. My understanding is that the Mazda color that was adopted was not in production yet.

This car, in the show colors, is absolutely stunning. A real jaw-dropper, no BS. It looks cruel, viscious, elegant, & sexy all at once. :eek5: :eek5: :eek5: :eek5: :eek5:

I told them I would be happy to buy "that odd-ball prototype" at MSRP if they wanted to dump it. :spiteful: For some reason, my phone has not rang today on that offer! :hysterical:

I guess I really DID lose touch with reality!!! :hysterical2:

Sounds like vapor will be just as good if not better than the show color. Don't forget the lightning has a big effect on the way a color looks. maybe out in sunlight it might appear as just a simple silver color where the actual Vapor color might have a more striking look. (just trying to put a positive spin on it )either way I sure it will be one of the more popular colors.

Chris did you remember to give the Ford biggie your business card so they could call you about the sale of the show car at MSRP. :ohsnap:

Sounds like vapor will be just as good if not better than the show color. Don't forget the lightning has a big effect on the way a color looks. maybe out in sunlight it might appear as just a simple silver color where the actual Vapor color might have a more striking look. (just trying to put a positive spin on it )either way I sure it will be one of the more popular colors.

Chris did you remember to give the Ford biggie your business card so they could call you about the sale of the show car at MSRP. :ohsnap:

I think Vapor, by its description, will be a winner. As far as the business card :censored::banghead::banghead::banghead:

:doh: Gotta go back to NY....AND FAST!!!!! :burnout: :speedie:

Archived