TEAM SHELBY FORUM

European 2006 ShelbyGT-H for sale

SHO6GTH

Hi Guys,

I own a 2006 GT-H which i am looking to sell. It is #488 out of the 500 produced. The car served its time in Florida, before being decommissioned with 17K on the odometer. It was then sold through a Ford dealers in Tennessee, prior to coming to the UK. The car has all it Shelby authentification paperwork and has no evidence of accidents or damage. It still retains its two Shelby operative signatures on the passenger chassis rails. It sees no wet/bad weather usage and lives in a heated/dehumidified garage. The car now has 22K miles on it and whilst with me i have removed the stick-on stripes and replaced them with correctly painted ones in the original 1966 Hertz gold. These have then been over-laquered so no side edges can be felt. I have fitted the Ford Racing 14inch/Brembo caliper kit along with the Ford ducted brake cooling package. The car rides on 9.5x18 Shelby CS69 wheels with Avon tyres. The car is fully detailed to collector standard and requires nothing. If anybody requires further information or pictures, please e-mail me at faulknerstevens@btinternet.com many thanks.

Archived