TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I wanted a Terlingua!

Morgan19d

I wanted to Terlingua, but since Shelby quit making them I got a V6 anyways and will be doing the GTS conversion probably this spring. However... I still LOVE the Terlingua and had to add a little of it's flavor to my stang before I get the GTS conversion done. I added the TRT script on the fenders, the Bunny to the back window and a Team Shelby banner to the windshield last night. I will get some pics of it once it stops pouring rain. I love the look of it so far and hope all of you will appreciate it too!

I wanted to Terlingua, but since Shelby quit making them I got a V6 anyways and will be doing the GTS conversion probably this spring. However... I still LOVE the Terlingua and had to add a little of it's flavor to my stang before I get the GTS conversion done. I added the TRT script on the fenders, the Bunny to the back window and a Team Shelby banner to the windshield last night. I will get some pics of it once it stops pouring rain. I love the look of it so far and hope all of you will appreciate it too!

Really looking forward to your pics, bet it looks sharp!

David

These were showing on the main page when I put them up. We finally had a break in the rain and snow so I snapped a few pics. None that great! I am loving the Bunny and the TRT script! Lot's of folks asking what they are about, so I am spreading the Terlingua knowledge. Hope you guys like, even though it's not a "true" bunny.

SAM_3149-1.JPG

SAM_3150-1.JPG

SAM_3151-1.JPG

SAM_3152-1.JPG

SAM_3148-1.JPG

SAM_3149-1.JPG

SAM_3150-1.JPG

SAM_3151-1.JPG

SAM_3152-1.JPG

SAM_3148-1.JPG

These were showing on the main page when I put them up. We finally had a break in the rain and snow so I snapped a few pics. None that great! I am loving the Bunny and the TRT script! Lot's of folks asking what they are about, so I am spreading the Terlingua knowledge. Hope you guys like, even though it's not a "true" bunny.

Great, keep the Teringua lore alive and growing!

David

• 4 months later...

I made my deposit today for the GTS conversion. I will hopefully have it delivered to SAI early next week. So there will now be a GTS with some Bunny love!

Bunny LUV! That's what I'm talking about!

Not only does that Mustang look amazing, but you really brought some pride to it. This will be one nice GTS.

I appreciate that! I am leaving in the morning for Vegas to have it delivered Monday morning. Then begins the agonizing wait to have it done...

• 1 year later...

Can't believe I never added any pics after the conversion was completed! Here are a couple I took today. My little girl loves the Shelby and has to wear her Shelby shirt whenever we go for a ride. She also really wanted a car like daddy's, so after some REAL arm twisting, I obliged...

011_zps57378480.jpg

009_zpsc98cea7f.jpg

Archived