TEAM SHELBY FORUM

This is the 2013 GT500 Test Car Being Sold At Barrett Jackson

supersnake94

Very nice... On another Mustang forum they were saying this car isn't street legal. Is that true? Doesn't seem right to me...

I've never seen such a test vehicle with a valid VIN, so I seriously doubt that this car is street legal. Well it's probably street legal, but it couldn't be titled and driven on the street. I haven't looked it up yet, but I'm sure this car is sold on a bill of sale only.

That's not the one I'm talking about...

Check this out.

http://www.autoblog....at-barrett-jac/

Those are just stock pictures of a 2013 GT500, that is not the right car. Not very good of autoblog to not even look up pictures of the car being auctioned. The developement car being auctioned is the one in the first post of this thread.

Those are just stock pictures of a 2013 GT500, that is not the right car. Not very good of autoblog to not even look up pictures of the car being auctioned. The developement car being auctioned is the one in the first post of this thread.

Thanks for clarifying.

What knuckleheads!

Sold to Ron Pratte for $300,000 plus another $50,000 donation. Good buy :rockon:

+1 BTW, tell the friggen commentators to shut up when the guys up in the stage are talking. If I want to hear about Carroll feeling better, I want to hear it from Ford themselves. NOT THE COMMENTATORS. If I were on sound I would just cut off their mics. Then BJ would be more tolerable to watch during the special charity auctions that go on up there on stage.

Archived